A thread just for you TUCK

I told you B4

mikiemo83 said:
hey tuck rumors are you think of your hemroids as a built in pleasure bumps

I don't play the flute!

One for the Thumb!

The other hand is waiting...I believe it is covering the PATs fans pie hole...

Truth hurts!!!

Keep QUIET.

Win it next year and we'll talk.

Forget the 70's. This is the modern day NFL. Win it again.

Congrats on the victory, the did it in a Patriots-like fashion. Hopefully, our rivalry will continue in the post season next year.

will bruin fans sound like Steelers fans if they ever win again?

I mean will they be like we got 2 in the 70's and the 3rd one this year, we are a dynasty. hell we made the playoffs 18 straight years in between, we were good, respect us damn it.

mikiemo83 said:
will bruin fans sound like Steelers fans if they ever win again?

I mean will they be like we got 2 in the 70's and the 3rd one this year, we are a dynasty. hell we made the playoffs 18 straight years in between, we were good, respect us damn it.

Those Adams division banners demand to be respected. :bow:

Chargers?

Part of your teams downfall is acquiring players from the Chargers (Tim included)...who sucked when they were on their team. One teams garbage...is another teams garbage....
TURE DAT!!!

Re: Chargers?

Tuck said:
Part of your teams downfall is acquiring players from the Chargers (Tim included)...who sucked when they were on their team. One teams garbage...is another teams garbage....
TURE DAT!!!

Oh yeah, that's right. :confused:

Rodney Harrison had no impact for the Patiriots. Idiot!

Win another championship this century. Win 3 in 4 years this century. Then, we'll talk. The NFL is way different today than it was in the 70s.

Stop living on PAST LAURELS!!

Harrison...who? Doesn't he have a bionic knee? Stick a fork in him...HE'S DONE!!

I predict with the retirement of the Bus, that the wheels are about to fall off Tuck, not the players fault but because Coach Chin will never be the same again and will not be able to control the masses like Coach Belichick did hear in New England, and this makes me sad because I was looking forward to a long and spirited rivalry.

I don't think Big Ben (who I like) or the young players on the team are going t obe able to say no to all the distractions they are about to face

mikiemo83 said:
I predict with the retirement of the Bus, that the wheels are about to fall off Tuck, not the players fault but because Coach Chin will never be the same again and will not be able to control the masses like Coach Belichick did hear in New England, and this makes me sad because I was looking forward to a long and spirited rivalry.

I don't think Big Ben (who I like) or the young players on the team are going t obe able to say no to all the distractions they are about to face

now don't jump to conclusions Tiberian, all I am saying some of the veterans on the team are not the most stable sort and this could be a bad thing for fans of the steelers. I am just glad the Pats had some older players with enough pinache to keep the locker room from getting a big head after super bowl 38, I think after 36 a few players may have become full of themselves

hell they won the superbowl, no strings attached. I respect the team but its core players are very young

I guess...we'll see..

The NFL changes VERY fast...maybe we will still be rivals...but for the wild card berth...

BUT until we are unseated...we are the CHAMPIONS...OF THE WORLD!!!

Re: I guess...we'll see..

Tuck said:
The NFL changes VERY fast...maybe we will still be rivals...but for the wild card berth...

BUT until we are unseated...we are the CHAMPIONS...OF THE WORLD!!!

True, but the Pats still own you!

You think?

And I bet you believe in the tooth fairy too. Do you even watch football? Probably not..

Re: You think?

Tuck said:
And I bet you believe in the tooth fairy too. Do you even watch football? Probably not..

I watch football. Manchester United kicks ass. You can't watch though becuase there.....bandwagoner's aren't allowed.

Who are you?

I wasn't even talking to you...Oh well as long as you are here in MY room...kefe ufa!

Re: Who are you?

Tuck said:
Oh well as long as you are here in MY room.

Don't flatter yourself.

You're here for a reason, with the many other retreads that cannot discuss football intelligently.

Back