AFC Championship, Patriots at Broncos, Sunday Jan 24, 3pm CBS

This is a secondary, but very interesting aspect to this game.

I don't believe that Kubiak would be real interested in pulling Manning from this game regardless of the reason. Lifting Manning for a relief pitcher? I don't see it, but it would be dramatic as hell if it happens. The odds might be better if Osweiler had played better, but I see him as an injury option only.

If Kubiak replaced Peyton in his last (maybe) game then people will go apeshit.

I'm kinda counting on it unless Pey-Pey throws multiple pick sixes. Kubes would have a real hard time making the switch. if the game was way out of hand then it might be viewed as sparing him the embarrassment (and there'd be a convenient "injury" to explain it).
I just want Pats to win so whatever happens happens.... but killing time waiting for game to start it's an interesting scenario to think out.

Who else thinks Peyton will try a long throw like Rothleischeeseburger did last week just to "show he can"?

I used to be a big fan of Brady's because I admired his ability to be 199th in the draft and be an amazing player but cheating rumors squashed that for me and I want him to lose. The fact that I live in Denver has little to do with it.

Go away.

Reggie Wayne said "Omaha means flip play to the other side".

I am just wondering what it is like to be part of a team that is so hated throughout the league for cheating. I would't know what that is like. Just sayin.

The important thing is that I don't want to live with you. Ever. I just couldn't be happy.

:domORIGINAL:

Back