Amatuer Photography Thread

AWESOME!!!! The last ones are they from the mountain that you pretty much drive through? I remember first time I drove through was pretty cool :)

those are from the base of mount washington, the biggest in new england

there is a railroad that goes up it and an auto road, but both cost a hefty fee

its prolly what your talking bout cuz you see it everywhere cuz its so big

mount070.jpg

mount077.jpg

mount078.jpg

mount079.jpg

mount080.jpg

i have hiked mount lafayette, the one all the way to the left in the last pic i posted

one heck of a workout, seven hoursish to get up

stayed overnight in a hut

i have hiked mount lafayette, the one all the way to the left in the last pic i posted

one heck of a workout, seven hoursish to get up

stayed overnight in a hut
AMC hut?

how big was it?

I think some sleep 70 people

excellent pictures Patsin. that is a pretty impressive hike, how many of the peaks have you been to?

This morning, I took this pic of Boston from the Blue Hills Reservation on my way to work. I happened to look to the right for some reason, and saw this incredible view, and as luck would have it, I had the camera with me. :thumb:

Haley.jpg

This morning, I took this pic of Boston from the Blue Hills Reservation on my way to work. I happened to look to the right for some reason, and saw this incredible view, and as luck would have it, I had the camera with me. :thumb:

Haley.jpg

Beautiful colors! Nice contrast!

Wow, what a coincidence that this thread popped up. I was planning on going out today and taking few pictures today while it was nice out. I'll see how they come out and post them later.

Ok, I took these durring lunch. I need some of your feed back. Please be honest, which ones do you like and which ones do you not like.

1. Trinity Church reflecting in the Hancock Tower

2. A Group of people shopping in the outside market at Copley Square

3. Two people walking to the church, though I f*cked it up a little bit as they walked out of the shot.

Back