Amatuer Photography Thread

Nice Patriette Az- great shot! What type of camera? How long was the exposure and what f/stop?

Dee - wonderful shots on your last post - just superb.

ColtsFan- my heart goes out to you and the folks in Terre Haute-that stuff breaks my heart.

PatrietteAz great shot!!!!

RoadNasty really nice and thanks

~Dee~

I love extreme close-ups. I often take photos of water droplets on grass, snails, bugs, etc. Only got stung once :D

I love extreme close-ups. I often take photos of water droplets on grass, snails, bugs, etc. Only got stung once :D

reminds me of a King of Queens episode when he takes a picture of his unit:coffee:

Not my finest photo work, but this was the best burger I've ever eaten, and it's not even close.

The Spicy Bird @ Umami Burger:

Testing my new THunderbolt 8 megapix..had to resize this was awesome last night!

Not my finest photo work, but this was the best burger I've ever eaten, and it's not even close.

The Spicy Bird @ Umami Burger:

The bun looks overdone, but if you say it's the best you've eaten, I believe you:thumb:

Here's my first attempt in this thread. I took this last October. I always thought this mountain looked like a gorilla.

Now that I've done it once, I might as well do a few more. I love fall colors and waterfalls or the way the water runs over the rocks.

This was a replica of the Pirates of the Caribbean "Black Pearl" at Castaway Cay (Disney's private island from the cruise)

A few of my faves I took across the pond...

QueensCollegeLibraryOxford.jpg
TheBridgeofSighsOxford.jpg
Avebury.jpg
SalisburyCathedralSalisburyEngland.jpg
057.jpg
049.jpg
MaryArdensFarmStratfordEngland.jpg
OuistrehamFrance.jpg
TheGuildChapelStratfordEngland.jpg

Back