Amendola Gone?

Eagles might...

Possibility. It depends on what the Pats are asking him to take but I would bet Bill has value pretty well tabbed. He also does not have the same type of douchey agent as Welker but who knows. Money talks. But I do think DA wants to stay and play with Brady.

Possibility. It depends on what the Pats are asking him to take but I would bet Bill has value pretty well tabbed. He also does not have the same type of douchey agent as Welker but who knows. Money talks. But I do think DA wants to stay and play with Brady.

If he's wicked smaht he'll stay... :coffee:

He Is a good fit for this offense. Edelman & Amendola are the only two WRS that can get open quickly. Just like mayo & wilfork he either takes less or he's gone .

Okie dokie. What ever you say. You have your idea what it means, I have mine. If my team pays a player more money than what he deserves, that is a bust. If he was brought in for league minimum, he wouldn't have been a bust.

We overpaid for him. You're right but y'all
Overpaid for DT. Only difference on our SB run, the overpaid player was balling. Um nvm you won the SB

Back