America's Game: The 2014 New England Patriots

Whenever I watch videos like that, I know there is no way I could stop watching football. I don't need all the BS surrounding it, but I need my NE Patriot football fix.

HYPE HYPE HYPE

Gronk, Jules and DMac, are the interviewees.

But the one thing I want to know is - who's narrating?

It must really kill the NFL to have to make that video. And show it on NFLN.

Definitely!

Add to that the Pats kick the season off at home and the Commish will likely be to ascared to show his face in Foxboro. Gotta be KILLING him!!!!!!

Add to the fact they can't even figure promotional crap- Brady decision looming. Lol!!!

Pats should make Slater available!!!! Riveting!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/YLFrxJufMnQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Honestly would rather have a guy like Wilfork instead of Gronk but it's a good dilemma to have, to have to pick people for America's Game

It will be a good few days. The America Game special on Tuesday, the Do Your Job special on Wednesday and the opening game of the season on Thursday.

What's not to like?

:bump:

Reminder it is on tonight, and "Do Your Job" has 2 segments tomorrow night.

Excellent. Should drive the haterz even more mental after today's ludicrous display.

Pretty good, but I'm more excited for the one tomorrow. That one has potential to rival the BB episode(s) of A Football Life.

Back