Andrew Luck like a child caught in the middle of messy divorce

That was good, but I liked the line about "Losers: Gary Kubiak, complained about his lack of a role in the Bronco's offense" ROFL

An amazing guide on SPAM i have found last night on web while searching about divorce law in US and new amendments in this law so far. Did you guys covered this news in this forum?

An amazing guide on SPAM i have found last night on web while searching about divorce law in US and new amendments in this law so far. Did you guys covered this news in this forum?

You found last night on a web? Cool.

an amazing guide on spam i have found last night on web while searching about divorce law in us and new amendments in this law so far. Did you guys covered this news in this forum?

wtf?

Note the presence of the word "SPAM" in the post in question.

That's all you need to know.

There was a link in that post when it was first put up - it's gone now.

27787041.jpg

First, :Lwelcome: but:

What news would that be?

NEVERMIND

I really don't want to know.

Cheers

Hey, that sounds great. I'm not interested in getting a divorce, but I do have a credit card and I'm not particularly bright.

PM me the details!!!!

With a sales technique like that it don't matter what you're selling. I'm buying!!!!

Back