Another Loser I'd Like To Torture Slowly and As Painfully As Possible...

PSC_Pats_Fan

Reaction score
This story REALLY pissed me off just now. :mad:

http://www.cnn.com/2010/CRIME/04/15/michigan.child.torture/index.html?hpt=T2

I don't mean to piss off any of you either.. But I thought I should share this in case anyone is ever in jail with this piece of shit. If you are, please make his life as agonizing as possible. (Although I'm hoping that will happen anyways the minute he gets to prison)

you know death is too good for this ass..

you can believe in god or not, you can believe in heaven and hell or not but we can all agree that this bastard is going to pay for what he did to this child somehow, someway

it could be a bunch of inmates re-enacting the crime on him, it could be just a lonely life in Isolation awaiting Death with not a soul to talk to, it could indeed be a trip to Hell

I don't know what is in store for this guy but I do hope that somehow, someway this world creates a place for him to suffer

The mother deserves the same, too.

Her role in this is still under investigation. But until I have/see a reason to believe otherwise, I will in no way equate her with this sick f*ck for this part of the story:

"Dominick's mother, Corrine Baker, was present for at least some of the beating and tried to shield the boy from Hayes' aggression, authorities said.

"She tried to lay on top of the child to guard the child against being beat any further, but she was beat in the process," according to the police chief."

At least she did SOMETHING to try and stop him.

It's just so pathetic.

Seems more and more of the same.

Even death in these cases isn't a deterrent, why?

Because you're calmly strapped to a gurney and systematically eased out of this life with 3 easy injections.

Screw that!

Public executions FTW. Hangings, Drawn & Quartered(Braveheart style bishes!), Firing squad.

Put true fear in these a-holes minds and they MAY think twice.

Her role in this is still under investigation. But until I have/see a reason to believe otherwise, I will in no way equate her with this sick f*ck for this part of the story:

"Dominick's mother, Corrine Baker, was present for at least some of the beating and tried to shield the boy from Hayes' aggression, authorities said.

"She tried to lay on top of the child to guard the child against being beat any further, but she was beat in the process," according to the police chief."

Bull!

Pick up a GD phone!

Bull!

Pick up a GD phone!

The sequence of events that led to the discovery of the abuse began when Baker's sister and several acquaintances came to the apartment to buy drugs from Hayes, according to Allen. After seeing Dominick's condition, the sister alerted the boy's paternal grandfather, who in turn contacted authorities.

She didnt call the cops because her boyfriend was a drug dealer. String her up too.

that is not enough, yes she did shield him but still I would die for my kids

And you know every detail of what happened?

I agree she should of called the police... IF she could. I need to hear the whole story before I jump down her throat and say she deserves the same as her scumbag boyfriend.
we do not but at some point she could have taken off with the child and protected him

sadly as SC points up, he was a dealer and I feel she was there for the drugs and the poor child took the wrath of her problems

One of my buddies prosecutes child crimes in Chicago. What he sees sucks. One of my other buddies just finished interning with the guardianship office in Chicago as a law clerk and one of his cases was a guy who effectively killed a 4 month old by shaking him to death. He read the report of all of the injuries to me (kid is braindead) and the mom was out shopping. He said the case was killing him and then when he got to court and saw the mother holding the hand of the dad who shook the kid and supporting him, he about lost it. He says 9 times out of 10, when he visits kids assigned to guardians, the main question the custodial family members ask are surrounding the ability for the abuser to get visitation because they are "good people."

I would not be able to do that type of work, because I would end up defending myself in court.

No doubt this POS gets his while in prison.

But, I just wish he were allowed to be tortured by the public. And systematically tortured much like he did to that poor, helpless 4 year old. Only much worse and painful and not something that results in immediate death. But ongoing, excruciating pain, followed by recuperation time then followed by pain again. Over and over again. I want this guy to sleep at night's knowing that unbearable pain is coming the next day or week. But never knowing for sure. I'd like to see his final exection be done ala Vlad the Impaler. Further, I'd like to see all of this filmed in hi resolution, to capture all of the painful details, and then sent to every prison and detention system around to be used as a welcome film for new inmates.

One of my buddies prosecutes child crimes in Chicago. What he sees sucks. One of my other buddies just finished interning with the guardianship office in Chicago as a law clerk and one of his cases was a guy who effectively killed a 4 month old by shaking him to death. He read the report of all of the injuries to me (kid is braindead) and the mom was out shopping. He said the case was killing him and then when he got to court and saw the mother holding the hand of the dad who shook the kid and supporting him, he about lost it. He says 9 times out of 10, when he visits kids assigned to guardians, the main question the custodial family members ask are surrounding the ability for the abuser to get visitation because they are "good people."

I would not be able to do that type of work, because I would end up defending myself in court.

A friend of mine lost his mind while in medical school at Tulane. He was working the ER. A boy was brought in by both parents. My friend was able to coax the child to undress to be examined. He had been burned with an iron. My friend stormed out to find the father smoking a cigarette. He beat the crap out of him right there. He was allowed to stay in school but was prosecuted for assault and took anger management classes.

A friend of mine lost his mind while in medical school at Tulane. He was working the ER. A boy was brought in by both parents. My friend was able to coax the child to undress to be examined. He had been burned with an iron. My friend stormed out to find the father smoking a cigarette. He beat the crap out of him right there. He was allowed to stay in school but was prosecuted for assault and took anger management classes.
Sometimes...irony isn't funny.

EDIT: Just for the record, this was not a bad attempt at a pun.

OK, You're right... Even though we have no idea the exact circumstances that happened, the woman who threw herself on her child is just as bad as the guy who tortured the child. :rolleyes:

I love how you all know exactly what happened.. You should tell the cops. They don't even seem to know yet! :rolleyes:

C'mon now... I'm not saying she isn't responsible for being with the scumbag to begin with and likely being involved with drugs, or that she shouldn't be ripped to pieces if she's found to have been wilfully neglectful or anything like that.. I'm just saying that we WAIT AND SEE what really happened before we crucify her.

Back