Antonio Brown ?retires.?

He'd like to be back but his toxic nature is too much for any team to take a chance on him. No team wants him - he's done but not by choice.

I just wonder if BB wanted to give it a go again but Kraft said no way? A Cam led offense with weapons like Brown would be insane....

He showed how to destroy your career in couple months. . He went from being the best & highest paid WRs. Forced is way out of Oakland. Them pissed off Kraft after SI article was published. He couldn't put down his phone

He personifies the diva attitude. I guess at some point, no matter how talented you are, if you are too toxic nobody will want anything to do with you. It's kinda sad in a way, but he dug his own grave.

I don't understand how he went fron "Chest Up, Eyes Up, Prayed Up" to what he is now.

But I had a blast watching him play.

That was the definition of a thuggish hit. An outrageous act by Burfict.

Throw them out of the damn league for that kind of crap.

I just wonder if BB wanted to give it a go again but Kraft said no way? A Cam led offense with weapons like Brown would be insane....

I doubt it. The team tanked what was looking like it would be a Super Bowl repeat to virtue signal by cutting him. I’m not sure why they would bring him back now and where they would get the cap space to do it.

Ok, that was clever.

IDK, it was kinda funny. Though I would have elaborated: a guy with no courage throwing to a man with no brain coached by a man with no heart, all on a team beset by the fraudulent Great and Powerful Oz and his flying monkeys.

But then, I tend to overdo.

https://boston.cbslocal.com/2020/07...retirement-twitter-patriots-steelers-raiders/

I think this should last a week or two before he’s back again.

2 days it lasted

EdlA7ZzXgAAjlGm

IDK, it was kinda funny. Though I would have elaborated: a guy with no courage throwing to a man with no brain coached by a man with no heart, all on a team beset by the fraudulent Great and Powerful Oz and his flying monkeys.

But then, I tend to overdo.
are we using Pink Floyd as backing music toO!!??

Back