Any of you belong to the dollar shave club?

HarpoonIPA

ハープーンIPA &#1249
Reaction score
My father wants me to sign him up. He says Gillette sucks now. I still love my Gillette fusion razors and have no problem but he does. Any suggestions

I thought of it, but I get so lazy and don't shave every day.

I just use disposable Schick's bought in giant packages at one of the big box stores.

Love my Panasonic electric shaver.

I only shave 2-3x a week, but I use Harry's.

I'm curious about those places too. I use Gillette Mach 3 and honestly don't have to shave all that often because I guess I'm not a manly man. Are they really that much cheaper than buying Gillette? I only glanced at their website and it seems like you end up getting roped into buying a bunch of products that I probably don't want.

I get thick stubble, shave every day, with and against the grain. But after lunch, it's already getting stubbly. I use Fusion Pro Glides and they're the best blades for me.

I did try one of those shave clubs, but the blades were c**p. Useless and ended up giving me shave rash as I had to go over and over the same spots to get a decent shave.

I joined a Gillette club on Amazon over here, so they just deliver the blades every few weeks. Perfect.

I'm curious about those places too. I use Gillette Mach 3 and honestly don't have to shave all that often because I guess I'm not a manly man. Are they really that much cheaper than buying Gillette? I only glanced at their website and it seems like you end up getting roped into buying a bunch of products that I probably don't want.

I hear you. Been buying 16 packs of Gillette blades for like $40 dollars and the pack lasts me 2.5-3 years. The trick is a soft beard (if you can call it beard) and hot towels, in the old style, much more important to me than whatever shaving cream you use (I do barbasol, it's cheap).

Cheers

My father wants me to sign him up. He says Gillette sucks now. I still love my Gillette fusion razors and have no problem but he does. Any suggestions

Do not do Dollar Shave Club. The blades suck. I have sensitive skin (eczema), but those blades made my face and neck bleed every time I used them. I switched to Harry's and for the first time in my life I actually don't have razor burn bumps on my neck. Even Gillette Fusion razors tore my neck up really bad. I could not be happier with my decision to go with Harry's.

I've been a lifelong Gillette fanatic..... (50 years of shaving) and I switched to Harry's last spring and will never go back. Great product, cheap.

Back