Anyone DVR the Giants game?

mikiemo83

The Future
Reaction score
During the two minute warning they had a tribute to my friend Eric Norton, sadly his mom missed it and I didn't DVR the game. If anyone could burn me a copy I would love to give it to his mother.

Thanks

During the two minute warning they had a tribute to my friend Eric Norton, sadly his mom missed it and I didn't DVR the game. If anyone could burn my a copy I would love to give it to his mother.

Thanks

Oh crap wish I did now. Not usually something I would DVR. Hopefully she gets that.

Thanks but I usually DVR every game but I was real busy up until game time.

Then I didn't find out until just before it was happening.

Went through a time where I was paranoid to DVR games, or wear certain shirts...or sit on certain sides of the couch..

i am watching it right now on dvr but since it is the ny broadcast team, not sure your friend's tribute will be aired. if i hear it, I'll be glad to make you a dvd.

I saw the tribute and it was very nicely done.
Perhaps you can contact the station and ask for a recording.

i am watching it right now on dvr but since it is the ny broadcast team, not sure your friend's tribute will be aired. if i hear it, I'll be glad to make you a dvd.

How do you do that?

The only way I know of to do that is to put a DVD burner between the DVR and the TV and record it in real time.

Is there any other way to get the stuff off a DVR?

Glad that you are going to be able to get it. I have it on dvr and was going to offer to try to do it if I could figure it out. Paul used to do it all the time.

Gina

How do you do that?

The only way I know of to do that is to put a DVD burner between the DVR and the TV and record it in real time.

Rode Grader has done it for me several times.

you can record the DVR playback to a separate hard drive, and then burn a DVD as you would any other PC video file.

How do you do that?

Yes, I have a DVD recorder. There are very hard to get now. I record the game (or show) on my DVR and record it from there to the dvd. Because I don't have HDMI cables I cannot see the program in HD when I have the DVD recorder input selected. So I record from the DVR recording so that the game is in better resolution from the recording itself.

Yes, I have a DVD recorder. There are very hard to get now. I record the game (or show) on my DVR and record it from there to the dvd. Because I don't have HDMI cables I cannot see the program in HD when I have the DVD recorder input selected. So I record from the DVR recording so that the game is in better resolution from the recording itself.

Mine is quite a few years old now. But Paul was the one who would make the recordings. Even tho I would often be right here watching him do it, I'm not sure I'd get it right now.

Gina

Rode Grader has done it for me several times.

you can record the DVR playback to a separate hard drive, and then burn a DVD as you would any other PC video file.

What software do you use to record it on the HD?

OK, still a basic question, do you guys simply play the DVR, as if you were watching it, when you copy the content, or do you have some other way to get it off the DVR?

What software do you use to record it on the HD?

OK, still a basic question, do you guys simply play the DVR, as if you were watching it, when you copy the content, or do you have some other way to get it off the DVR?
my kid has some software he uses for copying playstation to make his you tube videos. I forget what I purchased but it works really well as a capture and HMDI cable was not included but he gets 1080

Back