anyone see D22 lately?

N J,read about all your new illnesses..see what happens when you wish ill on someone else..now how about the book? is it still a go?

Welcome back.. Did you watch the Superbowl? What did you think of the Manning pick six? Pretty prolific choke huh? Bring back memories of the Marino era for you? :D

Pats R Us...not nearly as good as 18-0 !!!...honestly maybe another example of how fixed this NFL is...i was dissapointed & not because the Colts lost...I really like the Saints & thought they have a great team..I love their offense and take a chance defense

But i watched a Colt defense with zero sence of ergency 7 it the fvcking SB for christ sakes...I don't care how fvcking bad you are..."FIGHT"...& I mean "ZERO" effort or fight to even slow or try to pressure Breeze or cover any widerecievers...they literally gave them the field for free...

theres only 2 things I take out of this....1 - Its fixed 2 - The NFL is fvcking pathetic

Pats R Us...not nearly as good as 18-0 !!!...honestly maybe another example of how fixed this NFL is...i was dissapointed & not because the Colts lost...I really like the Saints & thought they have a great team..I love their offense and take a chance defense

But i watched a Colt defense with zero sence of ergency 7 it the fvcking SB for christ sakes...I don't care how fvcking bad you are..."FIGHT"...& I mean "ZERO" effort or fight to even slow or try to pressure Breeze or cover any widerecievers...they literally gave them the field for free...

theres only 2 things I take out of this....1 - Its fixed 2 - The NFL is fvcking pathetic
The differance in that game was that we were playing not to lose, and they were playing to win. Yes, the Manning interception was bad, but that game started to slip away the moment they recovered that onside kick. Brilliant move (assuming it works) and it completed destroyed any sense of momentum we had, or were trying to build at that time. The pick 6 at the end just sealed the enevitable. And of course gave Patriots fans a direct injection of Schaudenfraude into their bloodstreams.

It's really just that simple. I give all the credit in the world to the Saints. Drew Brees is amazing, and although I still like Caldwell, I'd trade for Sean Payton in a minute. Dudes has brass balls.

The differance in that game was that we were playing not to lose, and they were playing to win.

It's really just that simple. I give all the credit in the world to the Saints. Drew Brees is amazing, and although I still like Caldwell, I'd trade for Sean Payton in a minute. Dudes has brass balls.

You are extremely accurate. Manning INT wasn't the game. The defensive game plan again an offense that proved all year, it would explode, Even though they didn't, they gave way too many shots to a defense who is strong in the secondary.

Looking back, colts murdered the bears? Why? the bears were a run defense and a run offense....the nfl is a different game then what it was 20 years ago....pass wins, but it has to be focused on the pass and purely the pass.

Aren't you a little worried about the guy....he has never went this long?:Lwelcome:

Hey Dawson....Im still kickin !!!!...just been busy as shit....but Ill be sure to get back in the groove this season...gonna love seeing the Pats in 3rd place in the division this year...for sure !!!...thats were they should have been last year...

Loved that Ravens vs Patsie game...alot like the Giants SB !

Hey Dawson....Im still kickin !!!!...just been busy as shit....but Ill be sure to get back in the groove this season...gonna love seeing the Pats in 3rd place in the division this year...for sure !!!...thats were they should have been last year...

I liked the dolphins playoff game....oh wait...sorry.

Yeah, it was almost as bad as that Dolphins playoff game.

Oh.....wait.......I forgot. They didn't make it.

Again.

Good to see dummy hasnt changed..

Yeah I follow you on facebook sometimes Lee...has been a pretty long summer. I know you have been helping others out ect.

Who the eff would road trip to Cleveland?
:wave:

unintentional actually, it was a stop on my flight to Shittsburgh but I was drinking and missed my flight so we rented a car drove to the game in Shitsburgh only to drive back to Cleveland to catch the last real browns home game and a flight home

:wave:

unintentional actually, it was a stop on my flight to Shittsburgh but I was drinking and missed my flight so we rented a car drove to the game in Shitsburgh only to drive back to Cleveland to catch the last real browns home game and a flight home

Wow. Cleveland and Pittsburg in one day.

:suicide:

Back