Anyone want this?

Coltsfan2theend

Custom Titles, we don't need no custom titles
Reaction score
While cleaning out the garage, my dad and myself found this in the garage. Being a Colts fan, I figured someone on here might like it better then me.

2012-08-13_12-28-32_148.jpg

2012-08-13_12-28-41_677.jpg

2012-08-13_12-28-46_335.jpg

Kinda wondering how that got in your garage....

How much do you want for it including shipping?

Probably some Pats fan traveling through his neighborhood, heard banjo music, panicked, and got lured into a trap by evil hillbilly Colts fans.

Years later, parts of the skeletal remains of the Pats fan was unearthed by water erosion, and some animal dragged a finger bone off into the nearby woods on a game trail, and eventually some small rodent dragged the shiny ring into his garage because it was building a nest and thought it needed some bling...

Wait a minute, you guys are interested in the plastic bin also?

That's what I was wondering lol

Although I have to say cleaning out my room the other day at my parents I found a Dolphins mug and shot glass gift set. But I know that I bought it to give to my cousin down in FL as a thank you for everything when we went to Daytona. I still have yet to give it to him and now I feel bad sending it to him and not his brother as well lol

So you are getting A RING instead???!!!! NOOOOOO!!
In my twisted property of jinxdom, my owning replica rings doesn't hurt the Pats. I received a Pats themed ring from the spousal unit as a gift in Dec 2002. Pats won 2 real rings after that. :D

LOL , Harpoon.

Looks like our work in this garage is done. :)
Posted via Mobile Device

Kind of wondering myself. I can't ask my Grandpa right now and hopefully not for another 60-70 years.

How much do you want for it including shipping?

If shipping isn't much, I will just send it. If it is over five bucks including a box or whatever, just that cost. I love some of the people on here (well, most everyone most of the time) and just my way of paying it forward. It does weigh a couple pounds.

Get one of those "if it fits it ships" boxes from the postal service. Flat rate regardless of weight.
Posted via Mobile Device

Kind of wondering myself. I can't ask my Grandpa right now and hopefully not for another 60-70 years.

If shipping isn't much, I will just send it. If it is over five bucks including a box or whatever, just that cost. I love some of the people on here (well, most everyone most of the time) and just my way of paying it forward. It does weigh a couple pounds.
If its solid 24 k gold I will give you $100 for it...:coffee:

Back