Anyone watching the John O'Keefe Murder stuff?

mikiemo83

The Future
Reaction score
Crazy ass shit going on in Canton with this murder or cover-up. Today they are back in court.

Juicy rumors of Orgies and swapping, drugs, corrupt cops on several layers, planted evidence... pissed off girlfriend, teenage dealers - you name it, this has it.

This is tearing the once Quaint town apart. and once they start to investigate eth Neighboring Stoughton cops for the death of the young woman in a different Canton death it could collapse or clear both forces..

Crazy ass shit going on in Canton with this murder or cover-up. Today they are back in court.

Juicy rumors of Orgies and swapping, drugs, corrupt cops on several layers, planted evidence... pissed off girlfriend, teenage dealers - you name it, this has it.

This is tearing the once Quaint town apart. and once they start to investigate eth Neighboring Stoughton cops for the death of the young woman in a different Canton death it could collapse or clear both forces..
A like the story. It Brought Mikie-mo around! Cheers, :toast:

Bumped into a guy I coached little league against last night, he has a lot of relatives with ties, small town made up of one big happy family. Well he is like me, loving the squirming going on. People are scared shitless!! TurtleBoy is exposing everything!!

Now to include the same reporting officer to this murder is the one responded to the Other one….both cover for other cops actions.

I’ve been watching this since Turtleboy started writing about it. Brian Albert reminds me of Vic Mackey from that TV show The Shield.

In our part of Maine, a BOLO has been issued country wide for a person or persons who are putting dog poop in mailboxes. People are afraid to drive up to their mailboxes and reach in for their mail.
Maybe when this Turtleboy is done writing about what's happening in MA, he can help us out with this case.

it'sa good thing you got yo sef outa Dodge before you haddah Duck, there palsy-walsy

not such a big dumb Pollack afta all :)

The latest is a thorough summary of the case. It will lead you to not trust LE.

as someone who spent over 50 years in town and basically overdeveloped it to the point my kids gave me grief about lots I created, all I can say shit is bad, this is dividing families. I can admit, any hard time the police gave me was self created. and once I stopped being a little shit last week, I've had no issues.

Is there a decent summary of what happened and how this story rolled out?

I realize that the O'Keefe story is the juice of this thread but in looking into the saga I comes across this:

Canton Coverup: Selectman Protecting Chris Albert From (O'Keefe Story) Criticism Caught On Hot Mic

However, like many people in Canton who are not guilty of any sort of involvement in the coverup of John O’Keefe’s murder, Connolly has been doing his part to discredit and alienate anyone who questions the actions of the Canton Police Department and his colleague Chris Albert. He likes things the way they are, and he will do everything in his power to protect the most powerful people in town from legitimate criticism.
Now Connolly is actively protecting Albert from legitimate criticism from citizens. Last week at the Board of Selectman meeting where Helena Rafferty complained about my peaceful rolling rally, Connolly was caught on a hot mic calling a woman who had just called for Albert’s resignation “f***ing random citizens.”

myself, having served as an elected MA public offical in a smaller town than Canton, being caught on a hot mic belittling a private citizen, publicly, using profane language, in an Open Meeting as Chair of The Board of Selectmen should have resulted in Connolly committing Seppuku (Hara-Kiri)

but I imagine the fat bastid would'na been able to get thru his blub inta the good stuff to finish himself off

Capture.JPG

what a Town :shake:

Back