Beer....... proof that God loves us
Reaction score
Dee-Wayne Wade

If we lose a few in a row it wont be like the towers falling down or nothin

Bus
Walk in front of one

That is going REALLY FAST

verbatim

“We enjoy the bull’s-eye. Plus, there’s going to be times when we lose two, three games in a row, and it seems like the world has crashed down. You all are going to make it seem like the World Trade is coming down again, but it’s not going to be anything but a couple of basketball games.”

and if Lee Braun enjoyed the bull eye he would have went to New York instead of latching on to Pat Rileys resume.

A basketball player said something stupid, I'm in shock

A glimpse into the mentality of a guy who has had his backside kissed by fawning coaches and fans since he was 8 years old.

Disconnect from reality.

Too bad one of those towers didnt fall on this asshole.

Talk about a league of egotistical douche bags.

It was probably a bad choice of words, but I think he said the media will treat it like that way if they lose 3 in a row, not that losing 3 in a row would be the same as the towers falling down. These guys are not professional speakers like politicians, so sometimes they say things that are probably not meant how they come out. What if he said they will act like the titanic is sinking, would anyone be upset?

It was probably a bad choice of words, but I think he said the media will treat it like that way if they lose 3 in a row, not that losing 3 in a row would be the same as the towers falling down. These guys are not professional speakers like politicians, so sometimes they say things that are probably not meant how they come out. What if he said they will act like the titanic is sinking, would anyone be upset?

Maybe they shouldn't put themselves all over the media, if they arent smart enough to talk without looking stupid:shrug:

Totally different. Leonardo DiCaprio hasn't been involved in a movie about the recent tragedy yet.

I dont think the statute of limitations on tragedy being funny is quite there with 9/11.............. not that I think it ever will be

Given enough time though someone may make a ride...................

titanic_salvation_army_4.jpg

Maybe they shouldn't put themselves all over the media, if they arent smart enough to talk without looking stupid:shrug:

"They" put themselves all over the media? I think you have it backwards. The media goes to them. I doubt very serious wade is running around trying to find interviews. Like I said, it was not the best choice or words, but not sure its as big of a deal as people are making it. I mean I heard they were building a mosque at the 9/11 site and will open it on 9/11 of next year, thats probably a bigger deal.

"They" put themselves all over the media? I think you have it backwards. The media goes to them. I doubt very serious wade is running around trying to find interviews. Like I said, it was not the best choice or words, but not sure its as big of a deal as people are making it. I mean I heard they were building a mosque at the 9/11 site and will open it on 9/11 of next year, thats probably a bigger deal.

The media goes to them

BECAUSE THEY HOLD PRESS CONFERENCES

The media goes to them

BECAUSE THEY WHORE THEMSELVES WITH TV SPECIALS SAYING WHERE THEY ARE GOING

Between twitter, and being all over sportscenter, they love the attention.

'King James' had a freaking special to announce his 'descion'.

Not a huge deal, just ignorant in my opinion. (the towers comment)

How to go from MEdia darlin' to douche in a 1 week period...follow the lead of LeBron

Dwade would not get this much attention on this comment if LeBron didn't join him...now each and every move will be analyzed 100 different ways to find the flaw

How to go from MEdia darlin' to douche in a 1 week period...follow the lead of LeBron

Dwade would not get this much attention on this comment if LeBron didn't join him...now each and every move will be analyzed 100 different ways to find the flaw

and they want the attention. I was watching sportscenter a few weeks back in the lunchroom.

It was a 20 minute Wade interview with some other clown who's name is escaping me.

The backlash against these media whores will be fun.

Back