Attention Pats fans in Philly Tri-State area. There is a safe Pats/Boston bar.

jaytf25

Reaction score
For those NE transplants like myself who would like to watch the Pats in a nice friendly sports bar with other Pats fans you have a place. It's called Smiths and it is on 19th Street between Market and Chestnut. I don't know how it became one but I heard good things about it .I found out about it by some Pats fans at the draft. The owner is from Scotland but does root for the Pats. My first time will be opening night on Thursday the 7th. For those in the Philadelphia Tri-State area come on down. Watch the ring ceremony and a nice Pats win. Wouldn't you like an alternative sports bar to those always friendly and hospitable Eagles fans, Lol. Just kidding I root for the Eagles also. Stop by! If a post on this place has already been placed I stand corrected. I don't think I've ever seen one. And if you have gone to this place, let me know how it is.

Good to know. Do get their every couple years.

Cheers, :Lwelcome:

Sorry for the double post. I didn't see it post for a while and I thought I did something wrong. I tried to delete it and couldn't???? I'm an idiot.

For those of you Mass. transplants like me that live in the Philadelphia Tri-State area there is a safe haven to root for your Pats. It's called Smiths and it's on 19th street between Market and Chestnut. I heard about it at the NFL draft.The owner is from Scotland but roots for the Pats. My first time there will be on opening night Thursday the 7th. Come on down and watch the ring ceremony and a nice Pats win. Wouldn't you like an alternative sports bar without all those friendly and hospitable Eagles fans?,LOL. Just kidding I root for the Eagles also. If a post on this has already been posted I stand corrected,I don't think I've seen one. Hope to see a lot of fans there that night and other Sundays and Mondays.

I'm about 25-30 years beyond watching a Monday night game in a bar, but thanks for the tip.

Are there any fans here that have transplanted to Philly? I am not aware of any.

Sorry for the double post. I didn't see it post at all so I thought I did something wrong. Then I when in to edit it and I couldn't??

---------- Post added at 10:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:43 AM ----------

Sorry went in to edit to delete it.

It's a trap!

There is no safe place in Philly for Pats fans. This is just a Brotherly Love ploy to get you all in one place at one time.:coffee:

No ploy, lol. I grew up in Mass, (Born In RI) and have lived here since 1971 when my dad got transferred here. Still a rabid fan of all 4 Boston teams.

Sorry for the double post. I didn't see it post for a while and I thought I did something wrong. I tried to delete it and couldn't???? I'm an idiot.

Welcome to the Planet.

:toast:

Also, I've taken care of the duplicate post.

Welcome to the Planet.

:toast:

Also, I've taken care of the duplicate post.
Thank You. I'm actually a member I just haven't posted in while. I enjoy reading posts and topics more. But Thank You for the welcome.

It's a trap!

There is no safe place in Philly for Pats fans. This is just a Brotherly Love ploy to get you all in one place at one time.:coffee:
Or as we in the area sometimes call it, The City of Brotherly Loathe.

Back