Aw man! I liked the other board better.

whiner-lbikers.jpg

dred on 02-14-2008 at 02:05 AM said:
Those shades are badass.

Sorry for the heat, bro. 40? If I had known before hand, I woulda gone easy. I hear it doesn't start to get heavy until 60. At which time, you're elbows will resemble the tater-tot.

Happy birthday, man. You seem like a real cool shit.

Don't we have most them here, Dred? Any specific ones you are talking about?

Glad this board is back. Now we don't have to put up with that mean spirited bastard MEPATNUT.

Sox has a little reddish Clarabelle head that I really like. But I can probably get through life without it!:)

oldbagfan on 02-14-2008 at 09:27 AM said:
Sox has a little reddish Clarabelle head that I really like. But I can probably get through life without it!:)

:bozo:

Undertaker #59 on 02-14-2008 at 09:29 AM said:

That's him! Thanks a lot, Dad. I'll consider that my Valentine's Day present this year.

May the little dude have LOTS to smile about this season!:bozo:

And what about rep points? I, well not really me, had a bunch of good rep points given to me by people with perverted senses of humor.

Are those all flushed down the toilet?

ParanoidPatriot on 02-14-2008 at 08:28 AM said:
Glad this board is back. Now we don't have to put up with that mean spirited bastard MEPATNUT.

Why is MEPATNUT so mean? :confused:

patriotswin4me on 02-14-2008 at 10:25 AM said:
Why is MEPATNUT so mean? :confused:
the guy never, and I mean never has been in physical relationships with a woman...think he is bad today, Valentine's Day, jkust wait to how PO'd he gets on Steak and a BJ day

mikiemo83 on 02-14-2008 at 10:27 AM said:
the guy never, and I mean never has been in physical relationships with a woman...think he is bad today, Valentine's Day, jkust wait to how PO'd he gets on Steak and a BJ day

Maybe we should send him to Canada for a Bradys Bunch type of vacation :shrug:

I don't understand rep points.

ParanoidPatriot on 02-14-2008 at 10:17 AM said:
And what about rep points? I, well not really me, had a bunch of good rep points given to me by people with perverted senses of humor.

Are those all flushed down the toilet?

We'll get them here when the software is upgraded.

mikiemo83 on 02-14-2008 at 10:41 AM said:
can Iget an alter ego at that point so I can give myself rep points :D

Haven’t you ever heard Cheaters never win?:D

Back