Bad news for the Patriots, Really bad news for them!

gaylord

Reaction score
The man largely responsible for the Patriots winning 2 SB's, primarily for helping them advance in the playoffs, won't be officiating this weekend's game against the Colts. That's right, Walt "the 54th Patriot" Coleman and his crew won't be there to call "tuck" when it's a fumble, ignore 15 holding calls, say "just give it to 'em," or mistake a helmet for a football when crossing the goal-line. I guess the Patriots' time is over.

:thumb:

Go back to sleep gaylord, your having a bad dream!

gaylord said:
The man largely responsible for the Patriots winning 2 SB's, primarily for helping them advance in the playoffs, won't be officiating this weekend's game against the Colts. That's right, Walt "the 54th Patriot" Coleman and his crew won't be there to call "tuck" when it's a fumble, ignore 15 holding calls, say "just give it to 'em," or mistake a helmet for a football when crossing the goal-line. I guess the Patriots' time is over.

Yes, Walt won't be there because he will be busy cutting the ribbon on the Walt Coleman Tuck Rule Memorial Library in Oakland.

First he helps NFL fans to understand the rules of the game, much like Dungy and Polian, and then he selflessly devotes himself to helping Raider fans learn how to read.

He is one hell of a man in my book.

Get your excuses ready, son. Sunday's coming!

....and I heard Brady's order from Fredericks of Hollywood never made it, he is inconsolable, weeping and teary eyed holding out hope that his new outfit would be delivered on time.

Couldn't happen to a nicer team...

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

If you want info on the crew working the game, go to this thread where a Felger article is reprinted discussing the crew or go directly to his article in the Herald.

The crew is middle of the road and certainly isn't the Polian rump swabs that Colts fans were hoping for.

gaylord said:
....and I heard Brady's order from Fredericks of Hollywood never made it, he is inconsolable, weeping and teary eyed holding out hope that his new outfit would be delivered on time.

You've got nothing, gaylord.

Pats and Colts fans alike weep for you.

gaylord said:

:confused: :rolleyes: :lame: :with:

It was the right call.
Your ignorance of football is outstanding.

gaylord said:

gaylord said:

Normally, you'd have to watch Roller Derby to find such high quality smack talk. I can't wait to hear what you'll think up next.
:blink:
________
marijuana seeds

gaylord, if your going to try and slam these guys on their own board you need to come up with solid material :D

gaylord, you showed some signs of talent in your two earlier posts but that last bit about Frederick's of Hollywood was somewhat childish.

I'll give you a mulligan for that one.

I'm not even sure what your point was. Frederick's of Hollywood? Brady? I am guessing this is a variation on the "Tom Brady is Gay" motif that seems to entertain some Colts fans.

The thing you need to remember is that Massachusetts is a gay state, and proud of it. Accusing Tom Brady of being gay is like accusing Peyton Manning of being a republican. Even if he were, who cares?

gaylord said:

:lame: :jerkit:

Back