Bad prediction for Titans & Fins

Sir Otilc

Reaction score
We all live on the edge of town, where we live ain
Len Pasquarelli of ESPN.com summarizes what he feels will be the demise of the Titans this way:

The leading rusher from a year ago, resurgent tailback Travis Henry, is gone. Ditto for the top two wide receivers, Drew Bennett and Bobby Wade, both of whom also departed in free agency. Onetime standout guard Zach Piller, victimized by injuries for much of the past three seasons, was released. The franchise's highest-profile defender, troubled cornerback Adam "Pacman" Jones, is apt to appear in a police lineup before he steps into the starting lineup again.

He also is down on the Dolphins:

Miami: Even with some roster refurbishing, the defense is still aging and the Dolphins are counting a lot on a couple of 30-something pass rushers, Jason Taylor and Joey Porter, to combine for 20-25 sacks. The bigger concern, though, is at quarterback, where no one knows yet if Daunte Culpepper is ready to play, or if first-year head coach Cam Cameron will have to look elsewhere.

Link to story

Yeah, but Len is an idiot, and he hates the Titans anyway. I'm guessing he's a closet Bills fan as he still insists the Music City Miracle was a forward pass. Wrote the most scathing article about it immediately following, attacking the fans and the south in general rather than the play.

Never forgave the ****er for that. Don't intend to either.

Gee, why will Miami be in bad shape? Just 'cause we took Welker, and then both Stallworth and Washington picked New England over Miami? :D

When I was cruising the dolphins fan site, they were talking about their hope of getting Ricky Williams back.
How bad is it when Ricky is your savior?

Baron Samedi on 03-13-2007 at 02:34 PM said:
When I was cruising the dolphins fan site, they were talking about their hope of getting Ricky Williams back.

:high:

Dolphins do have question marks but the D should be OK. The offense is a question though. But the Jets are the prohibitive favorite to win the division and the SB as they have BB wannabe and football prodigy Eric Mangenius at the helm. No worries!:)

That's worse than bad. Didn't he tear his heel on the door of the locker room last year up in the CFL? I also remember seeing his numbers for the year somewhere and they were downright mediocre.
I guess that's just clinging to anything.

ThomerR9S78
:patriots:

Pasquarelli what a douche. This from the guy who thinks Todd Stinkston is a good receiver.

Note that Pinkston's agent is a good friend of Len, but that had nothing to do with it.

pasqudouschebag went off on some radio host for calling him stinkston. the guy was nearly in tears. his credibility goes right out the window right there. i cant name one catch that stinkston has made that would give anyone a reason to call him a good receiver.

Click the Stinkston link in my post right above yours and you can hear that"interview" with Pasquarelli. The host wasn't in tears, but Lenny boy was going off the deep end over the host calling him Stinkston.

They're just out and it's pretty dry in Miami...that's the real reason.

harrisonhits on 03-13-2007 at 03:35 PM said:
Click the Stinkston link in my post right above yours and you can hear that"interview" with Pasquarelli. The host wasn't in tears, but Lenny boy was going off the deep end over the host calling him Stinkston.

Thats freakin hilarious! Len P is a douche bag. I think maybe him and Stinkston had a thing goin or something. LMAO

I don't really think the predictions matter at all. Remember last year John Clayton said the Patriots weren't even going to make the playoffs? So much for predictions...

harrisonhits on 03-13-2007 at 03:25 PM said:
Pasquarelli what a douche. This from the guy who thinks Todd Stinkston is a good receiver.

Note that Pinkston's agent is a good friend of Len, but that had nothing to do with it.

Listen to that again. I would swear that the voice is that of Mel Kiper.

Whoever it is needs to not be such a pussy

The Fins are of no concern for the Pats, the Jets will be. I am not sure what to make of the Bills yet.

Back