Barking Furnace???

tommysgirl

Willing to eat this for Babalu
Reaction score
So my furnace is making some type of glorious noise that almost sounds like a bark. Yes it has oil. Yes it was cleaned in October. Yes it has a new filter.

I'm a girl. That's all I got.

Whatsa matta with it?

Go.

I'd be calling the service guy rather than letting it bark away. Sounds like it's not firing well. Is the bark when it turns on or off, or does it just howl at the moon the whole time it is running?

really, best to call service now because it won't stop doing what it's doing by itself.

I thought this thread was going to be about the Ravens Defense :shrug:

But good luck and call a service guy:thumb:

Alright funny boys. I called the service guy and talked to BMooney. They should be here tomorrow to slay the ghosts.

Thanks Mooney!!!

What type of dog does it sound like?

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/RXfLEoCMO3c" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

home-alone-basement-7.png

Remember the Barking Furnace from Home Alone/

Cheers, BostonTim

My a/c was meowing until I bashed the drywall and extracted Frankie. Be prepared with Puppy Chow just in case.;)
Posted via Mobile Device

The ONLY correct answer here is shut it off, and keep it off until you have a licensed burner tech come out and fix it. A barking noise is NOT good and could (Probably will) lead to much, much worse problems. Good luck to you!

Back