Battle of the midgets: Patriots vs Giants Game Thread 1PM Sunday Fox

Status
Not open for further replies.
thought there were rumors that some assistant said they felt they could win with just about anyone at QB. Brady wanted a multi year deal and BB wouldnt give it to him, so he eventually took his ball and went home (ie; tampa)

Its possible they FA & FO

I sure do miss those days... hopefully they can right this ship and we can get back to actual contention for division titles, playoffs and SB
The quote was any top 15 QB. They could win six rings with any top 15 QB. RIght now the 15th ranked QB in terms of QBR is Josh Dobbs. LOL

They all believed it was the system and coaching. Now it has all been exposed.

He probably would have struggled again. 2019 was one of his worse seasons. Patriots were in cap hell . I think he made the smart move. Got everything he wanted in Tampa.

i agree with that, no way Brady wins another SB with the Patriots the way the roster was assembled.. going to Tampa got him the 7th ring, he would have retired with 6 if he stayed

i agree with that, no way Brady wins another SB with the Patriots the way the roster was assembled.. going to Tampa got him the 7th ring, he would have retired with 6 if he stayed
I would have rather he retired a Patriot. I mean I am happy for him that he got another ring but it was so hard to see him play for another team and win.

Last edited:
The Office Love GIF

i was in a string of meetings and fell behind on the thread, so i added a little more pee into the BB/brady pool

ill refrain from perpetuating it.................. IN THIS THREAD MUAHAHAHAHAHA

i was in a string of meetings and fell behind on the thread, so i added a little more pee into the BB/brady pool

ill refrain from perpetuating it.................. IN THIS THREAD MUAHAHAHAHAHA
They won't be happy. Until all the fans admit it was all Brady. BB just rode his coat tails to all those championships.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back