Battle of the midgets: Patriots vs Giants Game Thread 1PM Sunday Fox

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bottom line is we should count our blessings as football fans that we got to witness the perfect alignment of Brady and Belichick.

Greatest run ever. By far.
Fans will just need to finally accept it. Stop :deadhorse: & 😭 posts . He didn't spend his entire career a Patriot. Kraft gave fans opportunity to say Goodbye. He will get his full celebration on June 12.

Fans will just need to finally accept it. Stop :deadhorse: & 😭 posts . He didn't spend his entire career a Patriot. Kraft gave fans opportunity to say Goodbye. He will get his full celebration on June 12.

You're not wrong.

But we're all fans, obviously big fans if we spend time here. It's going to be discussed forever for a reason...the divorce of two GOATS. It is unprecedented.

But I love them both. Still enjoy the what-ifs and what coulda beens.

You're not wrong.

But we're all fans, obviously big fans if we spend time here. It's going to be discussed forever for a reason...the divorce of two GOATS. It is unprecedented.

I never thought I would see the day when mentioning the GOAT QB who delivered 6 rings would not be welcomed on the main site of a Pats forum. The guy left as a FA for goodness sakes after 20 years ...

I never thought I would see the day when mentioning the GOAT QB who delivered 6 rings would not be welcomed on the main site of a Pats forum. The guy left as a FA for goodness sakes after 20 years ...
Because they died on a hill after he left and that stance isn’t aging well, so they pretend that they want to discuss the current team or whatever else when, in reality, they just don’t want to be reminded that they took a poor position. It’s just an attempt at censorship to prevent people from discussing a relevant topic with their own free time on someone else’s message board because said people just don’t want to hear it.

You can literally start a thread about anyone else who contributed to the dynasty - Bru, Vrabel, Willie, Troy, Dillon, etc - and not get this response nor would you have people banging the table for a separate board for them. Ask yourself why that is.

Because they died on a hill after he left and that stance isn’t aging well, so they pretend that they want to discuss the current team or whatever else when, in reality, they just don’t want to be reminded that they took a poor position. It’s just an attempt at censorship to prevent people from discussing a relevant topic with their own free time on someone else’s message board because said people just don’t want to hear it.

You can literally start a thread about anyone else who contributed to the dynasty - Bru, Vrabel, Willie, Troy, Dillon, etc - and not get this response nor would you have people banging the table for a separate board for them. Ask yourself why that is.
I am going to have to test this hypothesis by starting an Aaron Hernandez thread....

You're not wrong.

It's a very rare for Players. To spend their entire career with one team. So like it or not the NFL is a business. Some of greatest HOF players retired with a different team.
Bitching & moaning will not change the fact. He hasn't been a Patriot for 4 years. He's now the minority owner of Vegas Raiders

Last edited:
It's a very rare for Players. To spend their entire career with one team. So like it or not the NFL is a business. Some of greatest HOF players retired with a different team.
Bitching & moaning will not change the fact. He hasn't been a Patriot for 4 years. He's now a minitory owner of the Vegas Raiders.

There is a fine line between bitching/moaning and discussing/debating.

Generally, the latter gets labeled as the former by people who are sensitive for whatever the reason. None of us are immune to this. I am sure there are topics which bother me that I'd rather not be reminded of. If/when that happens, I'll scroll right past it.

There is a fine line between bitching/moaning and discussing/debating.

Generally, the latter gets labeled as the former by people who are sensitive for whatever the reason. None of us are immune to this. I am sure there are topics which bother me that I'd rather not be reminded of. If/when that happens, I'll scroll right past it.
How is he going to help the current Patriots. When he's hasn't been on the team In 4 years. To quote Rick piteno he's not walking through that door. He's doesn't belong on current Patriots threads.

How is he going to help the current Patriots. When he's hasn't been on the team In 4 years. To quote Rick piteno he's not walking through that door.
Ya, but how are WE going to help the current Patriots by anything we discuss?

I get it though. People are tired of the debate. I'm just a natural take-the-other-side and make the arguments type of person, LOL.

As President of the Belichick Slurpers Club, it pains me to say Deus is correct. Brady would have finished here if Belichick wanted to make it happen

thought there were rumors that some assistant said they felt they could win with just about anyone at QB. Brady wanted a multi year deal and BB wouldnt give it to him, so he eventually took his ball and went home (ie; tampa)

Its possible they FA & FO

I sure do miss those days... hopefully they can right this ship and we can get back to actual contention for division titles, playoffs and SB

thought there were rumors that some assistant said they felt they could win with just about anyone at QB. Brady wanted a multi year deal and BB wouldnt give it to him, so he eventually took his ball and went home (ie; tampa)

Its possible they FA & FO

I sure do miss those days... hopefully they can right this ship and we can get back to actual contention for division titles, playoffs and SB

Aaaaaaand, here we go again!

That post will sit well, LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back