Battle of the midgets: Patriots vs Giants Game Thread 1PM Sunday Fox

Status
Not open for further replies.

ParanoidPatriot

Big member
Reaction score
Thought that I would start a game thread early this week because of the holiday and we are coming off the bye week.
I will be traveling but I got good news in that the game will be carried by the local Fox station where I'm going to be.

I hate the Giants, always have since I was a kid. I don't care about tanking I want the Patriots to win this game.

tank GIF

You know what the worst part about this game is? With the Redskins playing tomorrow and the rest of the schedule being what it is this 1:00 Sunday hangover turd is going to show up in my punch bowl...

This might be in the running for worst game of the year.

They should change the rules so that any touchdown scored ends the game immediately.

This is a 6-3 classic in the making, folks.
the odds of a few pick-sixes is probably pretty good. offensive TD's I'm with ya.

just listening to the radio while out on some errands (national show) and they were all in agreement Pats better off losing. didn't say "tank", just that winning this is of no useful consequence.

(and if anyone cares my autocorrect penix/penis thing was my ipad being (un)helpful. I turned autocorrect off on my phone as the misspellings are better then what it was guessing I meant... less embarrassing too)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back