Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ryan91

RIP Gran - Always love you
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
We have a thread for the best game of the season only contains 2 pats games (both loses), so this thread asks you the folks who frequent this fine forum to determine what the best Pats game this season was.

Agree about the next one, but to play along: Pats at JEST. Staring down the barrel of 3 loses in a row and beating them in the Giants house was most excellent.

Agree about the next one, but to play along: Pats at JEST. Staring down the barrel of 3 loses in a row and beating them in the Giants house was most excellent.

Definitely. The win in Giants Stadium was the first of the current winning streak. It helped to quell any doubts that the Pats were the team to beat in the AFC East and gave us the added joy of swatting an annoying divisional <strike>rival</strike> gnat.

The first game against the 'Phins and last game against the Bills were very enjoyable too, IMO.

I chose the Cowboys game, because of the defensive toughness shown in claiming the 'W'. That game was as enjoyable as any to me. As sweet as the sweep of the jetsam was, I wasn't convinced Rex could beat his dead horses for a third season, so it lacked the surprise factor.

I chose Pats @ Dolphins only because the 5'9" Pastey Pilgrim ran for 99 yards :)

Whoever the Pats beat in the divisional round. :coffee:

From the regular season, I think it's a tie between Pats/Jests #2 or against the Donks.

I chose the first game because of Welker's 99-yard TD and because we still had hope that the defense might be better than last year.

The game with Gronkowski's incredible catch and run was good too.

Philly and Denver, because it was the two that I thought we would lose and we dominated.

Cowboys game just because the look on the arrogant Cowboys fans in my section after the Pats came back and won.

Back