Bill Belichick

Roberto71

Reaction score
Is back to work already and on to 2016!!

As per Mike Reiss, many were enduring why he held the presser on Monday, it was because he wanted to head back to work straight away! Here he is at the Senior Bowl.

God I love that man....

CZrFdTCWQAElimd.jpg:large

Rex Ryan skipped the senior bowl to "support" his 3 players at the Pro Bowl. Right there is why Bill is Bill and Rex is Rex.

Rex Ryan skipped the senior bowl to "support" his 3 players at the Pro Bowl. Right there is why Bill is Bill and Rex is Rex.

Good to see Bill O'Brien there, he's talking to BB there. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree....

And all Patriot Pro Bowl players have declined to go. It's a stupid game now, just bin it. As Hightower said when he was questioned if he was disappointed not to be chosen for the PB, "I'm in the ring business".

Yeah but, when do we get our picks back

seriously???? good.god.
he probably just wants to see all those bare feet in Hawaii. . ROFL

Is back to work already and on to 2016!!

As per Mike Reiss, many were enduring why he held the presser on Monday, it was because he wanted to head back to work straight away! Here he is at the Senior Bowl.

God I love that man....

CZrFdTCWQAElimd.jpg:large

The man is a goddamned legend. :bow:

dhMeAzK.gif

Seriously, the day he retires, I think I will literally cry.

Good to see Bill O'Brien there, he's talking to BB there. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree....

B'O'B: I'll give you our first rounder for THE GAROP

BB: BWAHAHAHAHAHA, good to see you haven't lost your sense of humor there, Bill.

:coffee:

No point.

The leagues language takes the highest 1st we own or aquire.

Fvck you Rog.
And the reason they did that is Mayo. IIRC they got the 8th in the first in 08 for swapping with SF I believe, so they could draft Staley in 07 I think? So Pats lost their own first, and still got to pick Mayo with what became a 10th in the first after they swapped with NO.

Only this year though, right? A 2017 pick wouldn't matter. MUHAHAHAHHA

If BB wanted to be a dick he could just work out a draft and trade.

That thought has crossed my mind, and he wouldn't be a dick, he'd be a genius. Unless there's language in the penalty that would specifically preclude this, what could the league do about it?

No point.

The leagues language takes the highest 1st we own or aquire.

Fvck you Rog.

So if we did to a trade and acquire a #1 for let's say the 15th overall pick then the league would take that pick but we would still get #29 or is it #30?

So if we did to a trade and acquire a #1 for let's say the 15th overall pick then the league would take that pick but we would still get #29 or is it #30?

Correct. The league specifically stated that if the Pats acquired other 1st rounds picks, they would take the highest one.

And the were scheduled to pick #29.

Correct. The league specifically stated that if the Pats acquired other 1st rounds picks, they would take the highest one.

And the were scheduled to pick #29.

Nice huh.

They sure can cover their collective asses when they're fvcking the Pats.

Back