Bill was award Freedom medal

Inspector_50

Reaction score
We had this down in the political section, but since its about Bill and some of you smartly do not go down there. He did not accept it and posted the following reason. Didnt know if you guys saw it.

1610415236013.png

Whorio is such a POS...he needs a few kicks to the balls, but, he doesn't have any though.

Whorio is such a POS...he needs a few kicks to the balls, but, he doesn't have any though.
Yeah I used to read PFT before anything else. Last year got to be too much politics and things other than football. I use pro football rumors now, they are not quite as up to the minute but it pretty much stays on topic.

Gotta love the arrogance of the modern media, to where the article is an attempt to dictate to others how they should feel about something and how they should react to it.

When you are hated, there is no appeasement. That is just a sign of weakness, that will be used against you.
Literally just heard Max Kellerman say, oh big deal he turned it down, he should have turned it down, why are we praising him. So basically the media had setup where if he receives it he is a jerk, if he turns it down, well who cares he should have. So pretty much their normal news.

Literally just heard Max Kellerman say, oh big deal he turned it down, he should have turned it down, why are we praising him. So basically the media had setup where if he receives it he is a jerk, if he turns it down, well who cares he should have. So pretty much their normal news.
Just like all major news...it's skewed 24/7.

This whole thing really hurts me.

The proper thing is to keep politics out of football, and the NFL if possible.

The proper thing for BB to do would have been to turn it down in private if he feels that way, and never have this see the light of day. He’ll never admit it but he’s using this. He is.

I’ve never even been in the political forum, because I do feel strongly that politics should be left out of football. I may go in there after this. I was a political science major so sometimes even in here I can’t help myself.

Ahhh, jeez.......... this whole thing just makes me sad. On every level.

The proper thing for BB to do would have been to turn it down in private if he feels that way, and never have this see the light of day. He’ll never admit it but he’s using this. He is.

I’ve never even been in the political forum, because I do feel strongly that politics should be left out of football. I may go in there after this. I was a political science major so sometimes even in here I can’t help myself.

If he didnt release that statement he would be asked about no less than 500 times a day.

Oh dear friggin’ god.

You hate BB.

Please move on.
Enough.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Oh dear friggin’ god.

You hate BB.

Please move on.
Enough.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Belichick was put in a position that he was damned either way, and it turned out just like I thought it would. If he accepted it, he would have trashed forever by the media. If he turned it down, the media would say, well thats what he should have done, no credit to him.

Back