Black Monday - version 2021

OSUBuckeye

Reaction score
Flores was tough on his players and they complained to the FO but they played for him.
Wait til Jim Harbaugh starts barking at them and throwing a nutty. They ain't seen nothin' yet.
I'm good with either one of these guys to be honest.
I would imagine that Tua’s old man will have to sign off on the new coaching hire.:coffee:

Last edited:

Big/Sky/Fly

We're All In This Psyop Together...
Reaction score

OP
OP
chevss454

chevss454

Data-driven decision-making is science and art.
Reaction score
Schefter is saying Mayo is emerging as a leading candidate for the Houston job.

Caserio is determined to hire either a current Pats assistant coach in Mayo or a former assistant coach in Flores.

Stands to reason that Flores is the guy because of his experience and he has asst. coaches he can hire right away from Miami.
Can he persuade Flores to take the job with Easterby lurking in every shadow?

AkPatsFan

Reaction score
Flores would fit perfectly in Chicago.

O.Z.O.

rude and offensive
Reaction score
I can't believe there are talent evaluators, scouts and GMs that Tua was an NFL QB, If you will, a "nuanced" prototype QB...only thing "nuanced" is him being a lefty. Wouldn't matter if he was a righty, he still wouldn't be an NFL QB. While we're on that subject, whoever is brought in to run the Bears needs to be looking for another QB. 'Justin Fields' is just another way of saying 'Dwayne Haskins'

sg14

Reaction score
FWIW. Flores was part of Patriots scouting dept prior to 2007.

Patriots44

call me... P Quatro, Quatro
Reaction score
I can't believe there are talent evaluators, scouts and GMs that Tua was an NFL QB, If you will, a "nuanced" prototype QB...only thing "nuanced" is him being a lefty. Wouldn't matter if he was a righty, he still wouldn't be an NFL QB. While we're on that subject, whoever is brought in to run the Bears needs to be looking for another QB. 'Justin Fields' is just another way of saying 'Dwayne Haskins'
TBH - there is/was the perception that Alabama QB's can't cut it in the NFL. they are a product of playing on a team way more talented then most everyone they play against in college. I think Mac breaks that mold, but Mac's strength is his smarts, not running around and chucking up 50-50 balls to the most talented WR's in FBS.
(Mac had those guys too, lets be honest, but he's done pretty well with what Pats currently have so that tells you something)

Big/Sky/Fly

We're All In This Psyop Together...
Reaction score

He made out with $22 million for one bad year...I don't feel sorry for him.

crawhammer

Reaction score
Why did Brian Flores get fired? The 2 wins against the Patriots alone was reason enough to bring him back. Someone in Miami has their head firmly up their ass.