Borderline Personality Disorder

This same gal is stalking me again...ugh.

I had this experience as a yute, well I was 23 or 24 at the time. Yute is relative after all.
I found that the woman I was dating at the time cold cocking the stalker was an effective deterrent.

Ummmm....my friend took this approach. Kept his dick wet. It only cost $4000 to replace the teeth the crazy bitch bashed out with an antique iron at 3am.

I don't give a **** how wet a pussy is, it's not worth your face being crushed.

But, hey......do what you think is best....by alll means....**** that insane bitch. :cool:

You are consistent ROFL

Ummmm....my friend took this approach. Kept his dick wet. It only cost $4000 to replace the teeth the crazy bitch bashed out with an antique iron at 3am.
Pyxis Hey girl!

Cheers

I had this experience as a yute, well I was 23 or 24 at the time. Yute is relative after all.
I found that the woman I was dating at the time cold cocking the stalker was an effective deterrent.

giphy.gif

I can't believe I missed this. Seriously she needs major help no joke. Document all your movements and what you know of hers. Do not involve yourself any more and have no physical contact. If she has either friends or family they need to know she is a danger to herself or others.

~Dee~

I can't believe I missed this. Seriously she needs major help no joke. Document all your movements and what you know of hers. Do not involve yourself any more and have no physical contact. If she has either friends or family they need to know she is a danger to herself or others.

~Dee~

Ya gotta love facebook... :rolleyes:

Back