Borderline Personality Disorder

I remember a call I went to as a young dude. Guy picks up hot chick at Chinese Restaurant. They go to his place. They bang. She starts talking marriage. He says good night. She freaks. Attacks him. We get called. We find her in the street nude where she stripped down. We chase her into his garage. The first thing she does is call me a rookie and tries to kick me in the balls. Arm bar is useless because she feels no pain. We strap her to gurney in full restraints to get her crazy rabbit boiling ass the eff out of there.

A more recent incident involved a crazed rabbit boiler (of the 300-500 insane threatening texts a day variety), the 40 year-old super introverted virgin she hooked up with one night somehow and the gun he eventually put in his mouth to get the eff away from her. Fun times.

For the record, that is one of the very few acceptable scenarios for striking a woman. If she kills your pet (especially a dog) as some kind of sick twisted stalker revenge shit, you get to punch her.

I think thats fair right? That seems like a moment where social norms go out the window...

She is indifferent about them.

But, she's gonna cut a bitch if she don't get more beer.
Posted via Mobile Device

Yeah, it's over.

She is a whackadoodledoo...

I may or may not hit it (again)...but, only that.

Don't Brandon Marshall have that. I remember watching his documentary on ESPN .

Back