Borderline Personality Disorder

Even if you think she doesn't, think again.

Does she know your real name? Your phone #?

Has she ever seen your car? If so there's a very good chance she made a mental note of the license plate #. Don't be the least bit surprised when she tracks your ass down.

Do you go to the same bar or club? Then say goodbye to ever meeting another woman in that bar/club. If you're ever there and she walks in and sees you making a move on anyone else it'll get fugly.

Has she ever seen your car? If so there's a very good chance she made a mental note of the license plate #. Don't be the least bit surprised when she tracks your ass down.

Do you go to the same bar or club? Then say goodbye to ever meeting another woman in that bar/club. If you're ever there and she walks in and sees you making a move on anyone else it'll get fugly.

I probably should flee the country...

She said she wanted me to do whatever I wanted.

This is smart advice.

I once met a semi-attractive girl at a bar back when I was single and unattached and having an hour to kill bought her an adult beverage. During the early stages of the convo she asked me how old I was and expressed doubt at my answer. I foolishly showed her my driver's license to prove I wasn't lying.

After about 10 minutes I realized she was not all there and was not a solid candidate for anything and started planning my exit. She sensed this and made her bid. I tried to politely decline and walked out of there feeling like I was a pussy for turning down some casual fun and forgot about it. Something about her did not set right with me. I think it was when she asked me to steal a car for her, but it could have been when she told me she hated her Father and that I reminded her of him.

A few weeks later my cousin started getting calls from this person who remember my street and last name, but not my first name. He shared the last name, lived on the same street and frequented the same bar on occasion. I figured it out before he did and made him swear not to turn me over to her but not before she exhibited some freakishly bizarre behavior including propositioning his Father. This is the Cliff Notes version because it's a long story.

I later found out a bit about her history and it turned out that walking away then was an extremely smart move. Her life was a litany of crime, drugs, stalking and serious mental illness.

Don't tell anybody your info until you have a chance to check them out. I very nearly found that out the hard way except for shit luck and a cousin that didn't rat me out.

Glad to hear you managed to get out OK. I used to work as a social worker and people with BPD and other personality disorders were the most challenging to deal with. Don't be tempted to contact her again, as much as you may want to. I'd always advocate being polite, but firm and boundaried if she contacts you again. She's a human being, albeit very difficult to deal with, so deserves basic courtesy.
Posted via Mobile Device

Just become a Jests fan.

That will either drive her away, or your life will be so miserable that she won't seem so bad in comparison.

Variant.

A guy goes to the doctor in July and learns he has just 6 months to live.

"Omg Doc, isn't there anything I can do."

"Well," the doctor says, "You could become a jets fan".

"So that'll help me live longer?"

"Not exactly. But it will make 6 months seem like forever."

Cheers

So...

Tires slashed yet?

Graphitti on the house?

Curious fires?

Phone ringing in the middle of the night?

Missing pets?

Back