Borderline Personality Disorder

Big/Sky/Fly

370hssv vw6!s tu36v
Reaction score
Does anyone here know people with this disease?

I've met a chick that has this...and she loves to intentionally hurt herself. Her IQ is 150ish...she looks like Anne Heche (very good looking). Big time head case. Train wreck. Definitely not relationship material. I guess I should just go to "poundtown" with her and have nothing else to do with her (her suggestion even...and she is STD free). She is always getting herself in the most WTF situations. She doesn't cut herself though :blink:

Apparently, this disorder is rare.

If Dos Eqis had a female version of those beer ads, she would have my vote. She is the most interesting gal I have ever met. Her stories are damn good.

Yes. BPD is a severe mental disorder, not just something to toy with. There are very few therapy protocols that are meaningful with BPD because the disorder itself can encompass many other disorders, i.e., PTSD, major clinical depression, psychosis, etc. There is one treatment that has been reasonably successful to treat BPD, it is intensive and one must be vigilant to work with a licensed treatment provider. That therapy is called Dialectical Behavior Therapy, which I won't bother going into because that's not really the reason why you started this thread.

I can only tell you that you will be doing this woman and yourself a disservice to get involved in any way, shape, or form. If you're just looking to bang her and then walk, the mental harm that this could perpetrate may be devastating to someone that exhibits self-injurious behaviors.

So there's that.

Also, cutting is only one way to self harm. I've known people with BPD that violently bang their head against a wall, swallow harmful objects, break fingers, and more.

They also compulsively eat, spend, obsess and can ruin your life. Do you feel like having some crazy boil your pet, then show up an hour later for romance? Because that's what they do. Once she kills your pet, or slices your tires, or bounces an iron off your mouth, knocking out your front teeth, she'll show up with dinner and expect that you don't now she did any of this crazy assed shit.

You want to get the hell out of the relationship and quickly.

I wouldn't say any of this if a very good friend of mine wasn't dealing with some unreal bullshit meant for the movie screen. She literally bounced a 10 pound iron off his mouth, taking out his front teeth less than a month ago because he reached for the comforter whilst they slept. And she knew what she was doing because she fled the home at 3am so the cops wouldn't arrest her.

Get OUT of that relationship.

Dude...with everything that's out there wtf are you thinking?

"Hmmm. Let's go take a piss near that 3rd rail."

"Betcha can't make it across that 3 lane highway! Backwards!"

"That roof is real close to the shallow end. Let's jump off!"

"Those red hot coals will only burn if you walk slow."

Dude...with everything that's out there wtf are you thinking?

"Hmmm. Let's go take a piss near that 3rd rail."

"Betcha can't make it across that 3 lane highway! Backwards!"

"That roof is real close to the shallow end. Let's jump off!"

"Those red hot coals will only burn if you walk slow."

That only happened a few times... :coffee:

Hey Piggy...I want you meet someone.

Anne Heche you say....

Ya. Looks very similar...

anne_heche_wallpaper-t2.jpg

Ummmm....my friend took this approach. Kept his dick wet. It only cost $4000 to replace the teeth the crazy bitch bashed out with an antique iron at 3am.

I don't give a **** how wet a pussy is, it's not worth your face being crushed.

But, hey......do what you think is best....by alll means....**** that insane bitch. :cool:

Ummmm....my friend took this approach. Kept his dick wet. It only cost $4000 to replace the teeth the crazy bitch bashed out with an antique iron at 3am.

I don't give a **** how wet a pussy is, it's not worth your face being crushed.

But, hey......do what you think is best....by alll means....**** that insane bitch. :cool:

He was doing it wrong.

This one is a bit personal to me. This crazy bitch has been around for 3 years. Should have been 3 hours. Now, she's really ****ed up our family.

I blame her family for knowing she's needed medical treatment for years...and doing nothing about it. Except running the minute it looked as though someone else would handle the problem.

I believe some people need to be locked up or kept by the people who spit them out. Society shouldn't be subjected to this. A beautiful man's smile shouldn't have been shoved down his throat. And children shouldn't be allowed around her.

Fatal Attraction, see it before you consider going forward.

Back