Brady dumps Moynahan

I didn't realize she was 36 and he was 29.

It's hard to make a relationship work, even when you live with the person and see them every day. When you live in seperate cities and see each other sporadically, and have radically different careers in which you don't interact... Well, let's just say it's not a surprise that it didn't work out.

Oops- the old "I want to get married and have kids but you don't".

I don't think either one will lack for condolence companionship.

He's back on the market I guess!

An early Christmas present for the Planet ladies. and dashoe

dashoe's obsession with Brady extends beyond man-love - not that there's anything wrong with that.

RavenB on 12-14-2006 at 09:59 PM said:
dashoe's obsession with Brady extends beyond man-love - not that there's anything wrong with that.
My Pastor would disagree and I'm kind of wired to think Dashoe is icky too, not that there's anything wrong with me. :D

Meh, I doubt this has any real impact on his play of late. My guess is, he's got plenty of "backups" and their relationship probably wasn't strictly mutual, anyway.

cka203 on 12-15-2006 at 07:34 AM said:
Meh, I doubt this has any real impact on his play of late. My guess is, he's got plenty of "backups" and their relationship probably wasn't strictly mutual, anyway.
Hey just because you think that doesn't mean Tom Isn't all busted up over this - look at the elf sideburns he is growing - that alone is evidence of something is wrong

I heard this on the news this morning and all I can say is that it might explain why Brady was so down in the mouth at the press conference the other day and looked like his puppy died.

While his personal relationships are none of anyone's business I recall that his last public "break up" came a few years back when he and Tara Reid split up and Brady played some of the worst football of his career during that week. That was back when we lost to a bad Skins team and coincidentally was the last time I predicted a Pats blowout. Karma, baby.

Of course, his elbow was swollen like a grapefruit then and his current Oline is unable to pass protect, so more likely those were some more likely reasons why his play was/has been off, but if you think back to the last time you broke up with somebody it can definitiely have a short term "who gives a f$%k" effect on people.

Maybe this is what Brady had to do to get his mojo back. That, and a way to hit on the hottest chicks in America without getting in trouble.

Selfishly, I want our stud QB to be on the open market living the life that we can't. Hang in there, Tommy, it'll pass soon enough.

Hawg73 on 12-15-2006 at 08:29 AM said:
While his personal relationships are none of anyone's business I recall that his last public "break up" came a few years back when he and Tara Reid split up and Brady played some of the worst football of his career during that week. That was back when we lost to a bad Skins team and coincidentally was the last time I predicted a Pats blowout. Karma, baby.

After that skins loss didnt the pats then reel off 21 wins in a row? or sumtin like that??

Maybe a pissed off, heart broken Brady is what we need to make that late playoff push!!!!!!:thumb:

http://www.boston.com/sports/football/patriots/extras/schedule/2003sked/

Hawg73 on 12-15-2006 at 07:29 AM said:
I heard this on the news this morning and all I can say is that it might explain why Brady was so down in the mouth at the press conference the other day and looked like his puppy died.

Of course, his elbow was swollen like a grapefruit then and his current Oline is unable to pass protect, so more likely those were some more likely reasons why his play was/has been off, but if you think back to the last time you broke up with somebody it can definitiely have a short term "who gives a f$%k" effect on people.

Maybe this is what Brady had to do to get his mojo back. That, and a way to hit on the hottest chicks in America without getting in trouble.

Selfishly, I want our stud QB to be on the open market living the life that we can't. Hang in there, Tommy, it'll pass soon enough.

Actually...

Brady and Tara dated after the first SB, which was 2002. When Brady and Tara broke up... The was the Pats 4 game losing streak... KC, SD, GB, and Den, I think. Don't quote me on those teams. I literally just dragged my ass out of bed so my eyes are even functioning properly yet, let alone my brain.

Anyway... It really doesn't matter. The Pats didn't even make the playoffs that season and odds look pretty good that the Pats will be winning the division this year so I don't think we need to worry about that. *knock on wood*

Any chance we can get him to stop dating and stay celibate for the rest of his career with the Pats? :rolleyes:

4 game losing streak huh? Hmmm well if the break up occured BEFORE the Mia game, its all good for patriot nation.

If it happened after...well...

I think Tom owes it to his fans to give a bit more detail.

Was it a mutual breakup? Are they still friends? And when exactly did it occur (since that very important date will decide your doom)

jaric on 12-15-2006 at 08:51 AM said:
4 game losing streak huh? Hmmm well if the break up occured BEFORE the Mia game, its all good for patriot nation.

If it happened after...well...

I think Tom owes it to his fans to give a bit more detail.

Was it a mutual breakup? Are they still friends? And when exactly did it occur (since that very important date will decide your doom)

No, it's all good. Brady and Reid broke up in the middle of the 4 game losing streak. I believe they broke up right after the SD game. I know she was at that game because there was some story about it, but I'm pretty sure it was right after that they broke up. So, a couple games lost because of troubles, a couple after the break up..... I think the Pats are going to be okay.

Back