brady is da man

star88

Reaction score
Brady is the man plain and simple. Who gives a rats ass about payton mayonnaise. he can rack up 300 tds for all i care. Until he beats the pats and bb and wins a superbowl talk to the hand!! :thumb:

star88 said:
Brady is the man plain and simple. Who gives a rats ass about payton mayonnaise. he can rack up 300 tds for all i care. Until he beats the pats and bb and wins a superbowl talk to the hand!! :thumb:
Hi star88, Welcome to the Planet. The likely reason for so little reaction to your post (other than everyone out Christmas shopping) is because it seems an awful lot like yesterday's post of: Brady is the man.
(Just in case it wasn't an attempt at round 2)
________
WiLL

I can vouch for Star. She is a regular at Patriots.com.

No round 2 in this case although I can see how you might have thought so, since it was kind of similar to yesterday's thread.

You tell them, Star.

:thumb:

Hawg73 said:

No round 2 in this case although I can see how you might have thought so, since it was kind of similar to yesterday's thread.

You tell them, Star.

Brady is awesome ( in my opinion ) and his "true talent" has begun to show!

So there!

To compare him to Manning is pretty funny! With 2 Superbowl MVP trophies and 2 Rings, he's obviously the much better and clutch quarterback.

My apologies then. I assumed wrongly.

Yes, Brady IS the man, and Pookie is the woman.

Hawg73 said:

You tell them, Star.

I notice your avatar has a very clear outline of John Hannah's chin. Can I assume that you love hogs then?

JPK (ducking)

I mean this in all seriousness..... I have read several articles that say Brady is Gay ??? (i.e. likes the man chicken) I don't know if people are playing a joke or if this is true. The Natl media obvioulsy won't report it and being that he resides in Kerry country, I am sure he could go down and marry Randall Gay (pun intended) if he wanted ....

so Does anyone know for sure Brady is straight???

and spare me the predictable (what does it matter)..... believe me if you had to lather up next to a dude checking your package in the showers after the game, you'd care.

f38mq.jpg

blackjesus said:
I mean this in all seriousness..... I have read several articles that say Brady is Gay ??? (i.e. likes the man chicken) I don't know if people are playing a joke or if this is true. The Natl media obvioulsy won't report it and being that he resides in Kerry country, I am sure he could go down and marry Randall Gay (pun intended) if he wanted ....

and spare me the predictable (what does it matter)..... believe me if you had to lather up next to a dude checking your package in the showers after the game, you'd care.

LOLOLOL

Brady dates a hot actress Bridget Moynahen...Just cuz the guy is succesful and good looking, makes someone gay??? hes far from it....hes a P.I.M.P...maybe you ask that.cuz, ur mother,sister,g/f, or b/f like him?

Your attmept at smack talk is lame...if it wasnt for your images..youd have no game.

patsRmyboys said:
What are YOU going to if he keeps it up? Rub Drew's jock strap on him?

didn't you say that you were one "talking" to me?

To whoever altered my post......I demand that you put it back the way it was, this minute!!!

Seriously, I don't care...I am resonably certain that I am correct therefore......."sticks and stones can break my bones ( of course it would have to penetrate solid muscle ) but your post alterations won't"

ENFORCER said:
LOLOLOL

Brady dates a hot actress Bridget Moynahen...Just cuz the guy is succesful and good looking, makes someone gay??? hes far from it....hes a P.I.M.P...maybe you ask that.cuz, ur mother,sister,g/f, or b/f like him?

Your attmept at smack talk is lame...if it wasnt for your images..youd have no game.

Rock Hudson "dated" beautiful women too!

Furthermore...Drew Bledsoe redefined heterosexuality ( in the NFL )!

HOF...just go back to your faggy Bufflao Bills board. They're so much more populated right? then go there, you were kinda fun for a while but everyday you get just a little more sickening. You suck.

blackjesus said:

And you purport to wanting to discuss the game 'seriously' (as stated in your ANTIDILLON thread).

Bitch, please.

Please keep your hostilities and prejudices out of our forum.

patsRmyboys said:
methinks he dost protest too much 'eh Anni?

Yeah, that's what I was thinking too. Man, these guys can't let go of Dillon, can they?

patsRmyboys said:
HOF...just go back to your faggy Bufflao Bills board. They're so much more populated right? then go there, you were kinda fun for a while but everyday you get just a little more sickening. You suck.

Tu estas um pouco tolo, meu menino!!! Problemas com as emocoes!

ENFORCER said:
you Portuguese or Brazilian??

Portuguese! My spelling may be quite abit off as I have not written in the language in some time!

You?

Back