Brady is Gone

The left side of their OL is fine. The right side will get tested.

I see depth charts with Donovan Smith listed at the LT and I wouldn't describe him as fine. The best thing you can say about him is that he doesn't get hurt. He's marginal . Ali Marpet is an NFL starting guard, but I wouldn't describe him as a plus player.

Wirfs should be a fine power RT but we'll see how he adapts to NFL speed on the edge. He's huge and explosive but still has to prove himself as a pass blocker. He should excel as a run blocker from day one.

The center and RG looked positively hapless last season.

Adding one promising guy to that line won't make a huge difference, imo, but I could easily be wrong.

I haven't heard anything out of any NFL pundits about their OL so maybe I'm just looking at ways for Brady to underperform, but that's my story and I'm sticking to it.

I see depth charts with Donovan Smith listed at the LT and I wouldn't describe him as fine. The best thing you can say about him is that he doesn't get hurt. He's marginal . Ali Marpet is an NFL starting guard, but I wouldn't describe him as a plus player.

Wirfs should be a fine power RT but we'll see how he adapts to NFL speed on the edge. He's huge and explosive but still has to prove himself as a pass blocker. He should excel as a run blocker from day one.

The center and RG looked positively hapless last season.

Adding one promising guy to that line won't make a huge difference, imo, but I could easily be wrong.

I haven't heard anything out of any NFL pundits about their OL so maybe I'm just looking at ways for Brady to underperform, but that's my story and I'm sticking to it.

You should probably stick to worrying about this teams line. Our starting QB is a fragile one and from the looks of whats behind him, Cam needs to stay somewhat healthy.

---------- Post added at 01:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:48 AM ----------

You do know that the press wasn't there from the beginning right? They were only there for a short amount of time. The first pass that THEY saw may have been the play you describe but when I watched the news, because I live here in the Tampa area THEY said that his first pass was picked off. He expected the receiver to cut, he didn't and the corner made a diving interception so.... YUP

Man he sounds like the QB's we have now, I think our secondary is setting records for picks in training camp. Not sure what news you are getting, I have not been following the bucs much, but on the front of espn, there is a story about how Brady did in their scrimmage if you want to read that, but you know, we dont care about that....Patriots...remember?

lol, Maybe you should worry about your own teams line. You wishing for someone else to fail does not always work out the way you want.

So, Tampa is your team now. That's what I got outta tha the post when you said, "Worry about your own team".

Jesus man. When the Colts ditched Peyton, many jumped ship and followed him to Denver and basically told the Colts to go screw.

Just admit you are a Brady only fan and move the hell on.

“Correction. My job is to pull my head out of my rectum and stop thinking we have the OLine to risk a 43 yr old QB who hates being hit the time to sit back and let a 60 yd route develop.”

I am a bit more worried about our line and an injury prone QB. I guess if you are going to do 60 yard pass plays, you do them in practice where QB cannot be hit.

lol at the writing:

Dr. Price chimed in that another Patriots player had previously played in a game after getting stitches for a hand laceration. To Belichick, the situation wasn’t comparable.

“Tom’s the quarterback,” he groused.

Reads like a 1920's Tom Swift novel.

Back