Brady to Play Tomorrow

I'd rather tape him up in bubble wrap

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

I feel the same. It serves no purpose to have Brady play. I've actually thought the same thing about JimmyG. I'd play JG at most a series to start then bring in Brissett. We certainly don't need JG hurt and Brissett needs to gain experience vs 1s. We'd learn a lot about him as well.

I feel the same. It serves no purpose to have Brady play. I've actually thought the same thing about JimmyG. I'd play JG at most a series to start then bring in Brissett. We certainly don't need JG hurt and Brissett needs to gain experience vs 1s. We'd learn a lot about him as well.

Throwback.

Garoppolo's game action vs. NY Giants -

Philadelphia+Eagles+v+New+England+Patriots+oUTHNKXZSoel.jpg

Jimmy+Garoppolo+New+England+Patriots+v+Kanas+0U3W-PMbBORl.jpg

august-22-2015-new-england-patriots-quarterback-jimmy-garoppolo-10-f0y68j.jpg

jimmy-garoppolo-new-england-patriots-tom-brady-2015.jpg

(tm MontrealDante) :coffee:

It seems as if Brissett will get the start and play the whole game. I am psyched to see what he can do.

Yes they have to get JG ready, but...

Do you remember when Rex Ryan trotted out Mark Sanchez in his last season as a Jet, late in a preseason game, and got him injured playing behind the 2nd and 3rd string linemen?

That's why Brady can't do anything but start this game. If he plays at all. I'm still not convinced that he will.

But if he does play, make no mistake, he'll start, and he'll play behind the top O-line combo at this point. Maybe only a series or two at most. If Belichick got him hurt because he puts him in later and some practice squad lineman misses an assignment... oh boy...

Calling myself out for being incredibly wrong on this!

I don't see what the big hub-bub is over Brady's playing time on Friday. If that really stunted JG's development then we have bigger problems than we know. Seems like a media-fabricated thing to me.

So I am venturing out into enemy territory to see the Brisket for an entire game? :doh:

I mean, it's Game 4 of the Preseason.

You're venturing to New Jersey to watch a bunch of guys who will be be cut in the next week after the game, on both sides. :shrug:

Back