Bruce Jenner transitioning into a......woman

I find this all bizarre and funny as well, though there's a guy where I work, who is now transgender. It's not someone I really know (though he seems like a decent guy), but I'd moved away for a couple years and then came back and he has tits and is fully transformed into a pretty ugly woman. It's a back office job in one of the Boston hospitals, so it's a pretty liberal, compassionate environment.

I don't like to judge and feel that it's not to me to say how legit "being a woman stuck in a man's body" is. It must at least seem like a significant thing to these people to disrupt their lives and bring on the social awkwardness that they know is to come. Our society has evolved to a point where the LGB part of LGBT has gained mainstream acceptance, but the T part has a long way to go.

I'm not clear if Bruce Jenner sought out any publicity with this, or if TMZ/National Enquirer latched onto it and, as they have with many celebrities over other things, and annoyed the $hit out of him. In theory, although it's something that's odd and hard for most people to understand, he should be able to do this without the tabloid freakshow gawking. He hasn't really been a celebrity for a long time.

A gay man my friend works with asked her, "did you see that woman with a beard at last night's golden globe awards? She was BEAUTIFUL!"

I won't tell anyone how to live their life, but don't tell me the sky is green, water isn't wet, and this person isn't a man wearing a dress.

A gay man my friend works with asked her, "did you see that woman with a beard at last night's golden globe awards? She was BEAUTIFUL!"

I won't tell anyone how to live their life, but don't tell me the sky is green, water isn't wet, and this person isn't a man wearing a dress.

"Oh. You mean the guy in the dress? Yeah, he had some definitively attractive feminine features aside from, you know, the beard! And the man hands holding the clutch. Beautiful hair and makeup. Perfect tuck-the-sack-back stance. And what a gown!"

I find this all bizarre and funny as well, though there's a guy where I work, who is now transgender. It's not someone I really know (though he seems like a decent guy), but I'd moved away for a couple years and then came back and he has tits and is fully transformed into a pretty ugly woman. It's a back office job in one of the Boston hospitals, so it's a pretty liberal, compassionate environment.

I don't like to judge and feel that it's not to me to say how legit "being a woman stuck in a man's body" is. It must at least seem like a significant thing to these people to disrupt their lives and bring on the social awkwardness that they know is to come. Our society has evolved to a point where the LGB part of LGBT has gained mainstream acceptance, but the T part has a long way to go.

I'm not clear if Bruce Jenner sought out any publicity with this, or if TMZ/National Enquirer latched onto it and, as they have with many celebrities over other things, and annoyed the $hit out of him. In theory, although it's something that's odd and hard for most people to understand, he should be able to do this without the tabloid freakshow gawking. He hasn't really been a celebrity for a long time.

Former Olympic All American idol. Spent eons with that closeted nondescript group named the Khardashians. Yeah, I'm pretty sure he was not in hiding.

I wouldnt mind having a vag and a dink at the same time. That way if someone told me to go fvck myself I would...:coffee:

Well, if he's planning a documentary about it, I'm thinking he was seeking publicity. :shrug:

Piggie's hero has a new cereal box

Bruce-Jenner_Froot-Loops.jpg

He has been around control freak & famous for nothing women . The past 12 years.

I wouldnt mind having a vag and a dink at the same time. That way if someone told me to go fvck myself I would...:coffee:

:coffee:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/VEq5KJR2jmg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Back