BRUINS@Canadians! best of 7

Talk about 3 tough cats......O'reilly, Jonathon and Wensink.

I still remember the game that Wensink skated out in front of the North Stars bench and challenged the entire bench to take him on. Classic stuff.

The good old days ... The Boston Bruins and the madhouse smoke filled RI Auditorium that was the home of the Providence Reds. Fighting was not anticipated, it was expected and often.

Watched the 3rd period and OT. Made me remember why I used to love hockey. Just wish the ref's would put away the whistle for the ticky-tacky holding and interference calls.

I miss that old hatred for Montreal. Those series in the 70's and 80's were magnificent, even if the B's couldn't break through until the late 70's. The intensity back then was just unbelievable. The Habs-Bs rivalry was every bit as big as Sox-MFYs. It would be nice to get that back.

Talk about 3 tough cats......O'reilly, Jonathon and Wensink.
is that the game that was out of hand and Grapes sent the 3 out there to send a message in the playoffs?

now I like the speed and stuff but to raise the scoring in hockey they need to bring back fighting so the goons can take out the clutchers that slow the game down

like Bid said the Bruins/habs was every bit Sox/yanks and Pats/Colts

If the Bruins can win game 4 the rivalry will be as strong as it ever was, I wonder if Bergeron is really as close to playing as they make him out to be?
He would be a BIG spark tomorrow night.

Lucic really reminds me of Neely.

is that the game that was out of hand and Grapes sent the 3 out there to send a message in the playoffs?

now I like the speed and stuff but to raise the scoring in hockey they need to bring back fighting so the goons can take out the clutchers that slow the game down

like Bid said the Bruins/habs was every bit Sox/yanks and Pats/Colts

That fight was actually early in the first period, Bowman sent out Lupien and Bouchard and Cherry put out his boys, the result was one of the best fights in Cup finals history..

2 good games this week end... Boston deserve to win one of the 2... Your goaler was great yesterday...

All I want to here Thursday night from the Gallery Gods

Ole, ole ole ole, Ole ole ole ole
WTF is that anyway?
Nah, nah , nah , nah > Ole, ole, ole, ole

All I want to here Thursday night from the Gallery Gods

Ole, ole ole ole, Ole ole ole ole
WTF is that anyway?
Nah, nah , nah , nah > Ole, ole, ole, ole

I think it's french for 'where here, where queer, get used to it':shrug:

Nah NAH NAH hey hey Good bye!

means you are going home playing golf this thursday around 10:00 PM

It was to be a fast series... if Habs win tomorrow it is done in 5 pretty quick... If Bruins Win Tomorrow it will go at least 6 though and harder series :)

you are very funny guys... Boston had 2 chance to score yesterday and they did

Back