BRUINS@Canadians! best of 7

Jammer

Reaction score
Hi all, we meet again... you and i Chargers fans here but hochey fan too...

Anyone thinks that the Big bad Bruins got a chance to win the series VS the Montréal Habitants? GO Habs GO!

Good luck! but if History says anythings you dont have much chance!

Montréal in 3 games :)

seriously in 5 games

I don't believe the poor B's even managed to beat the Habs once the entire season. Unfortunately, I don't see them doing it now either. Them Habs are quick and shifty. Boston will have to pound those little pip squeaks if they even plan on winning one game.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I heard that this game would not be on NESN. I'm asking for a friend as I don't even have NESN in NJ but I heard the opener won't be televised because the Sox are on?

The Bruins have lost the last 11 meetings..I hope we some some old time hockey, some of those Canadien pukes could use a beating...

Anyone thinks that the Big bad Bruins got a chance to win the series VS the Montréal Habitants? GO Habs GO!

seriously in 5 games

You do realize it's a best of 7, correct? If Montreal stops playing after 3 games, the B's will be more than happy to take that.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I heard that this game would not be on NESN. I'm asking for a friend as I don't even have NESN in NJ but I heard the opener won't be televised because the Sox are on?

I beleive the first 3 games will be on NESN...

seriously in 5 games

If you think Carey Price is going to take you to the promise land you will be sadly dissapointed

Let me get this straight...

...UCLA has a hockey team...?:shrug:

I know, I know...I'm just being a smart ass

You do realize it's a best of 7, correct? If Montreal stops playing after 3 games, the B's will be more than happy to take that.

I was just kidding because so call expert think it will be very easy i said 3 because shorter than 4 :)

They discussed the NESN issue on WEEI yesterday. There's a conflict with the sox, and when there's a conflict someone (usually the Bruins) get bounced to CN8 (I don't have comcast but I believe that is one of their channels?). Apparently only one broadcast can be in HD and, shock surprise, Game 1 has a conflict and NESN is going with the B's in HD. Sox on CN8.
The next possible conflict was game 3 or 4 and that was yet to be determined.

If you think Carey Price is going to take you to the promise land you will be sadly dissapointed

Carey Price is 20 yrs old only part of 5 goalers that won 20 games at 20yrs Old in the NHL... Kent Dryden, Bernard Parent, Grant Fure, Patrick Roy and Carey Price... and you know what they have in common... They all one the CUP... Dryden and Roy on there first yr... Carey Price is huge and cover most of the Goal.. Roy and Dryden had way better defensmen...

Maybe not the Cup but i could see the Canadiens winning the first 2 series... and loosing a hard battle in the 3d round against Pittsburgh... not bad for a team that was not supposed to make the playoff GO HABS GO

Carey Price is 20 yrs old only part of 5 goalers that won 20 games at 20yrs Old in the NHL... Kent Dryden, Bernard Parent, Grant Fure, Patrick Roy and Carey Price... and you know what they have in common... They all one hte CUP

Fuhr and parent where older than 20 when they won the Cup:shrug:

Fuhr and parent where older than 20 when they won the Cup:shrug:

We are about the same age... you should remember a few heart break loss to Montréal... in the late 1970's and 1980's outch! Don Cherry still dream about Guy Lafleur...

We are about the same age... you should remember a few heart break loss to Montréal... in the late 1970's and 1980's outch! Don Cherry still dream about Guy Lafleur...

I sure do, don't take it personal but i hate the phucking Candiens...

I also know the Bruins have won 5 of the last 8 playoff series:clap:

I sure do, don't take it personal but i hate the phucking Candiens...

I also know the Bruins have won 5 of the last 8 playoff series:clap:

And Montréal beat the Bruins 23 out of 31 series :)

I dont hate the bruins anymore... no Cam Nealy, no Thorthon, no Cheveers, Buicyk, Orr CIE

And Montréal beat the Bruins 23 out of 31 series :)

I dont hate the bruins anymore... no Cam Nealy, no Thorthon, no Cheveers, Buicyk, Orr CIE

Hopefuly the Bruins can make it a good series and rekindle the rivalry so you can hate again..

Back