Bruschi is back

Tedy is taking up ballet?
Yup -he always secretly hated the 3-4 defense. He preferred the 2-2. :coffee:

But all seriousness aside. He set the all-time NCAA sack record and went on three SB Rings. One would think him a lock.

Cheers, BostonTim

I hope Tedy makes it . As much as I love tedy he has No chance to make it in the Pro Football HOF.

I hope Tedy makes it . As much as I love tedy he has No chance to make it in the Pro Football HOF.

SAY WHAT??? :fire: Maybe not as a first round eligible lock like Tom Brady will be but it is impossible for me to not achnowledge him as one of the the best and highest encouraged LB players ever. But that just me, I guess but let's see....:jedi:

SAY WHAT??? :fire: Maybe not as a first round eligible lock like Tom Brady will be but it is impossible for me to not achnowledge him as one of the the best and highest encouraged LB players ever. But that just me, I guess but let's see....:jedi:

I Love Tedy but he is not in that class. It sometimes takes the elite years to make it to the HOF. It took a long time for the best LB in pats history Andre Tippet to get elected to the HOF.

dchester said:
Tedy is taking up ballet?

Yup -he always secretly hated the 3-4 defense. He preferred the 2-2. :coffee:

But all seriousness aside. He set the all-time NCAA sack record and went on three SB Rings. One would think him a lock.

Cheers, BostonTim
Hello.

Hellooo?

Testing 1 2 3 4 4 3 2 1

reformating

resending

BostonTim said:
Yup -he always secretly hated the 3-4 defense. He preferred the tu-tu. :coffee:

Cheers, BostonTim

tedy is a LOCK 1st ballot College HOF'r. he shares or shared the NCAA sack record with Derek Thomas. That right thar is enough.

Pro Football HOF....will never happen.

He will be coaching.

football-ballet_691090n.jpg

Disagree. He has a chance. He led the defense on a three time super bowl championship team. He isn'ta shoe in but "no chance" doesn't seem valid.

We agreee..:) :rockon:

Back