Buffalo Bills Dion Dawkins Letter to Bills Mafia

Nothing like the shock of ordering an Italian cold cut sub, taking a bite, and finding the thing covered in mayo. Vomit inducing. Down here (Maryland), when you order stuff...even stuff that mayo has no reason to be anywhere near...you STILL have to say "no mayo". Then, you usually get a look like you've grown a second head.

Mayo is made from eggs. To me, there are better things you can do with eggs...like fry one over easy and drop it on top of a cheeseburger.

I'm like that with soy sauce, pineapple on pizza, or cole slaw. I can't stand that shit...I guess I can see your point.

---------- Post added at 12:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:45 PM ----------

how do you guys feel about ketchup on steak? I personally think it should be a capital crime punishable by execution but that's just me.

lmao...NO!!!! I've never done that.

Butter, pepper, sea salt, garlic maybe. And medium rare.

---------- Post added at 12:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:46 PM ----------

Ketchup on a burger is fine though...with other stuff.

bland and absolutely one of the worst things you can put in your body. I'll use a minimal amount when I'm making tuna salad but I tend to use just as much Dijon mustard.

A better question would be why do you like it?

I use a couple tablespoons Paul Nrwmans oil & vinegar dressing. It’s positively delicious.

Mayo in all its incarnations is repulsive. Put it on my burger and I’ll fvcking throw it at you and we’ll fight.

---------- Post added at 04:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:34 PM ----------

how do you guys feel about ketchup on steak? I personally think it should be a capital crime punishable by execution but that's just me.

Montreal seasoning.

Medium rare.

If you want ketchup pretend the blood leaking out is from tomatoes.

To each their own.
The true crime is a well-done steak.

Mayo is teh DC next year

---------- Post added at 04:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:53 PM ----------

I'm still pretty new, would this rate as the most epic thread hijack ever or not even close?
no we had one guy with a split personality who hijacked his own opening post...

No I didn't

Yes you did....

Don't pay attention to them, they like ketchup on hotdogs!!!

I'm still pretty new, would this rate as the most epic thread hijack ever or not even close?

Funny thing. I brought the mayo thing into the cleanup in aisle 4 line because in my first job at a small chain supermarket (Elm Farm) I remember being called on two nights in a row to clean up broken jars of Cains Mayo, It sucked.

Cheers

Back to the Bill's Mafia- it's not just about breaking tables

BUFFALO, N.Y. (WKBW) — Saturday Ian Rapoport of the NFL Network reported Buffalo Bills offensive lineman Cody Ford was fined $28,075 for unnecessary roughness on the illegal blindside block he was penalized for in last week's game versus the Houston Texans.

MaAIgBaS_normal.jpg
Ian Rapoport

✔@RapSheet

#Bills RT Cody Ford was fined $28,075 for unnecessary roughness for the illegal blindside block that knocked his team out of field-goal range in overtime last week against the #Texans. They punted, Houston drove for a winning field goal … now a fine on top of it.

8:19 AM - Jan 11, 2020
Twitter Ads info and privacy

1,619 people are talking about this

The original penalty called on Ford was already the talk of social media following the team's loss, as some fans thought it was a questionable call and it also knocked the Bills out of range of kicking a possible game-winning field goal.

Due to the questionable penalty call and questionable fine, a GoFundMe titled "Cody Ford’s LEGAL Blindside hit fine" was created by Nathan Lopreste to help pay for Ford's fine.

The GoFundMe says: "This block should have never been a penalty. Now, to add insult to injury he gets fined!"

As of Saturday evening almost $2,000 has been raised.

Ford saw the GoFundMe was created and commented on Twitter that the proceeds from it will be donated to a local Buffalo charity.

02QIkdyt_normal.jpg
Cody Ford ✞

✔@Cody_Ford74

#BillsMafia I see you, definitely not going unnoticed! I thank you for support and love. The proceeds from the “gofundme “ will be donated to a local buffalo charity. #Buffalove ������https://twitter.com/marcel_lj/status/1216050431866130433

Funny thing. I brought the mayo thing into the cleanup in aisle 4 line because in my first job at a small chain supermarket (Elm Farm) I remember being called on two nights in a row to clean up broken jars of Cains Mayo, It sucked.

Cheers

At that point you should have just burnt the store down.

Blue morpho butterfly

Is that like...Bleu cheese? Some people like it with their wings.

---------- Post added at 10:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:24 AM ----------

Back to the Bill's Mafia- it's not just about breaking tables

BUFFALO, N.Y. (WKBW) — Saturday Ian Rapoport of the NFL Network reported Buffalo Bills offensive lineman Cody Ford was fined $28,075 for unnecessary roughness on the illegal blindside block he was penalized for in last week's game versus the Houston Texans.

MaAIgBaS_normal.jpg
Ian Rapoport

✔@RapSheet

#Bills RT Cody Ford was fined $28,075 for unnecessary roughness for the illegal blindside block that knocked his team out of field-goal range in overtime last week against the #Texans. They punted, Houston drove for a winning field goal … now a fine on top of it.

8:19 AM - Jan 11, 2020
Twitter Ads info and privacy

1,619 people are talking about this

The original penalty called on Ford was already the talk of social media following the team's loss, as some fans thought it was a questionable call and it also knocked the Bills out of range of kicking a possible game-winning field goal.

Due to the questionable penalty call and questionable fine, a GoFundMe titled "Cody Ford’s LEGAL Blindside hit fine" was created by Nathan Lopreste to help pay for Ford's fine.

The GoFundMe says: "This block should have never been a penalty. Now, to add insult to injury he gets fined!"

As of Saturday evening almost $2,000 has been raised.

Ford saw the GoFundMe was created and commented on Twitter that the proceeds from it will be donated to a local Buffalo charity.

02QIkdyt_normal.jpg
Cody Ford ✞

✔@Cody_Ford74

#BillsMafia I see you, definitely not going unnoticed! I thank you for support and love. The proceeds from the “gofundme “ will be donated to a local buffalo charity. #Buffalove ������https://twitter.com/marcel_lj/status/1216050431866130433

Whenever I see any Bills links, I'll contribute to your thread.:toast:

I use a couple tablespoons Paul Nrwmans oil & vinegar dressing. It’s positively delicious.

Mayo in all its incarnations is repulsive. Put it on my burger and I’ll fvcking throw it at you and we’ll fight.

Exactly. I make spicy coleslaw using oil, vinegar, and cayenne pepper.

I know everyone has a different palate, but mayo is vomit inducing.

Ketchup is for kids.

The Buffalo Billdoes have a bandwagon? That's rich.

Ketchup is for kids.

The Buffalo Billdoes have a bandwagon? That's rich.

Yup!

Bills were third in NFL in road attendance

The Bills Mafia traveled well in 2019.

The Bills ranked third in the NFL this past season in road attendance, with an average of 71,579 fans at their eight games away from New Era Field.

That’s something that the team’s front office – and especially players – noticed.

“You go back to Nashville, Miami and Houston. Nashville, that game, that was like a bowl game,” General Manager Brandon Beane said. “It was their team does something good, you hear that side of the stadium. Our team does something good – it truly was like a neutral field. To have Bills Mafia, Bills nation support us all season long – it’s unmatched. I’m very appreciative, our players, our entire building. I know (owners) Terry and Kim (Pegula) are, as well.”

The Bills responded to the support, tying a franchise record with six road wins.

“I just think we had that mentality going into a road game – us against the world,” safety Micah Hyde said. “We go out the tunnel, getting booed, we all like that. We all got a smile on our face when that’s happening. It’s fun to play on the road, especially in hostile environments.”

Nowhere was the support more noticeable than in Nashville. Bills fans traveled to Tennessee in droves – the allure of Broadway didn’t hurt – and as Beane alluded to, had a major impact on the outcome.

“It sounded like a home game. It really did,” defensive tackle Jordan Phillips said. “It was loud. You see the other team’s heads go down, ‘like, what are we doing? Why are our fans not here?’ It doesn’t make you want to play.”

The Bills-Titans game drew a crowd of 66,910, Tennessee’s largest home game of the season.

“It brings down your confidence a little bit when you see that as the home team you’re playing against the crowd and the other team now,” Phillips said. “It evens the playing field so much, and that advantage you thought you had is gone so quick. It’s huge. It takes the air out of the room and makes the home team’s fans discouraged.”

The Titans, Browns, Dolphins and Steelers all drew larger home crowds than usual when the Bills visited.

“The cool thing about it is, we have our chants,” safety Kurt Coleman said. “It makes me think of a European soccer team. You know when you start hearing that Bills chant, ‘hey-ey-ey-ey’ it gives you a bit of extra energy. You know you’re not alone. It’s not a home game, but they’re there, rooting you on and pulling for you. It’s inspiring.

“As a player, you appreciate the fans that really travel well. I don’t take that for granted because I’ve been on teams where you don’t get that kind of support, and it’s like you’re out there by yourself. This franchise, this fan base, they’re always going to be there.”

Not only do Bills fans travel well, there also is a large number of displaced Western New Yorkers living elsewhere, particularly in the South.

“As soon as you come out, you’re used to hearing boos, and when you hear those cheers, it’s like, ‘OK, it’s time to go.’ They don’t have a crowd, they don’t have anything going for them, they don’t have any type of juice,” Phillips said. “That’s when you really know you can start hunting.”

Supporting your team at away games isn't the same as bandwagon fans WTF?

Back