Buh-Bye Rex?

He was always a bit of a con man. Got by on his family name and his work with a stellar Ravens defense. He had a lot of tools at the Jets and did nothing there apart from one single AFCCG.

Bills fans won't be sorry. They saw him get rid of Schwarz and the defense plumetted and then had to watch him bring in his brother, the other great bluffer.

He was always a bit of a con man. Got by on his family name and his work with a stellar Ravens defense. He had a lot of tools at the Jets and did nothing there apart from one single AFCCG.

Bills fans won't be sorry. They saw him get rid of Schwarz and the defense plumetted and then had to watch him bring in his brother, the other great bluffer.

You misspelled "back-to-back."

I wonder will that be it for him? If he gets the chop, will he get another shot as HC? There's a lot of bad teams this season but it's unclear who might not be there next season....Fisher is safe and a lot of the other coaches are still fresh enough. No chance he goes back to the Jets if Bowles is gone.....Can't see him going to the Colts if Pagano is gone, The Jaguars?

If a DC position is all that's on offer, he'll probably call it a day and go into TV.

I wonder will that be it for him? If he gets the chop, will he get another shot as HC? There's a lot of bad teams this season but it's unclear who might not be there next season....Fisher is safe and a lot of the other coaches are still fresh enough. No chance he goes back to the Jets if Bowles is gone.....Can't see him going to the Colts if Pagano is gone, The Jaguars?

If a DC position is all that's on offer, he'll probably call it a day and go into TV.

The Colts would be fantastic. They'd go 2-14 every year.

"Andrew Luck? We're gonna run Wishbone." :coffee:

Too bad the Dolphins aren't firing their coach, then Rexy could try for the AFC East trifecta!

It's cool - I don't like remembering that season, either. :toast:

The ending was alright :coffee:

0b075e6213f19b6ba54fc0d42067fc09.jpg.970f1d7ee666649f9515c50d311f9c8d.jpg

I hope Rex is gone , he is not NFL head-coach material , has no control over the team is clueless about offense and players .

I'm a long suffering Bills fan , I have been intrigued by Patrica can you guys give me any insight on the guy ? Might he be the only coach trained by BB to go on and be successful ?

McDaniels is not for real he's riding on the coat tails of the GOAT and BB he will flame out badly once again. he does not have the temperament to be a HC he needs someone like BB to keep him in check.

Coach Tatonka Toesucker brings some much needed hilarity and mediocrity to the division.

It will be a shame to see him go.

Be great to see him end up here once Harbawl gets the boot.

Trade Ryan for Fischer. It would be easier for the Bills fans to know from week 1 that 8 wins is the target for a great season, instead of the footlicker guaranteeing a SB win and everyone being disappointed come week 5.

Back