Bye Bye Danny Woodhead.

ParanoidPatriot

Big member
Reaction score
http://blogs.thescore.com/nfl/2013/03/15/chargers-sign-danny-woodhead-to-a-two-year-deal/

Danny has left the building, 2 year deal with the Chargers. Wish him the best of luck.

He and Wes won't be car pooling anymore.

dwarfed-1.png

Ah, now this one kind of bums me out for some reason.

Yep .. I'm a pretty big fan of his and didn't expect him leaving.

I'll always remember Danny for being the only one who showed up for the SB last year

He was not the only one who showed up. He made a couple good plays, but so did everyone, they just didnt make enough.

Yeah, this one bugs me. Liked Danny a lot, really bummed that he left.

Logical move since Vereen has a similar skillset, but I'll miss that little fvck. Good dude and he balled out in the Super Bowl.

Logical move since Vereen has a similar skillset, but I'll miss that little fvck. Good dude and he balled out in the Super Bowl.

Yeah this was more about we all liked him and what he did here than its horrid to lose him. Was kinda my feelings about welker.

He gave it his all and always seemed to bail Tom out in tough situations....gonna miss Woody

After wearing my Ty Law jersey for the last 7 seasons, I finally ponied up and bought two new jerseys last fall.

A Welker home jersey and a Woodhead away.

I promise, I won't be buying any more jerseys anytime soon.

After wearing my Ty Law jersey for the last 7 seasons, I finally ponied up and bought two new jerseys last fall.

Don't but a Brady jersey anytime soon :poke:

My Corey Simon jersey understands your pain.

I do have a welker jersey, but its not authentic. :harumph:

Back