Can you believe....

Congrats Kat! I don't know you all that well but for what I do know, I think your man made a great decision.

The comments about wedding planner got me to thinking. If you need a suggestion for a DJ, let me know. My wife's friend from the Concord NH area DJ'd our wedding. She was actually my 2nd choice since I had sort of grown up with a DJ but she absolutely blew me away on our wedding day.

My buddy got married two weeks before us and hired the guy who was my first choice and his wife's comment after all was said and done was "their wedding was fun".

You may have seen some of my wedding photos on FB. She got all the guys in my party to dress up as the Village People during YMCA. It was crazy funny and we had a blast.

I assure you, I gain nothing from you hiring her but if you want to chat with her, let me know and I will put you in touch.

Wish you guys the best :)

I've had my DJ ready for a long time :) He's been waiting for me to give him a date!

Our wedding song is going to be a Metallica one lol

Congrats Kat! I don't know you all that well but for what I do know, I think your man made a great decision.

The comments about wedding planner got me to thinking. If you need a suggestion for a DJ, let me know. My wife's friend from the Concord NH area DJ'd our wedding. She was actually my 2nd choice since I had sort of grown up with a DJ but she absolutely blew me away on our wedding day.

My buddy got married two weeks before us and hired the guy who was my first choice and his wife's comment after all was said and done was "their wedding was fun".

You may have seen some of my wedding photos on FB. She got all the guys in my party to dress up as the Village People during YMCA. It was crazy funny and we had a blast.

I assure you, I gain nothing from you hiring her but if you want to chat with her, let me know and I will put you in touch.

Wish you guys the best :)

Thank you for the offer but see post above yours lol DJ Thrilla he is the best and even did BradysBunch's wedding. Plus he knows greek music which is a must ;)

Συγχαρητήρια Κατερίνα! Θα είναι ελληνικό ορθόδοξο γάμο, ναι?

I don't have the fancy font here but yes it's going to be in my church where I grew up :)

If I had the money I would invite you all! That 25 grand raffle at my church's festival this year is looking good. I've been waiting 30 years to win that bad boy lol

Yes Girl congratulations to you and that finally intelligent man. May you be blessed with many years if joy together.

Back