Can you believe....

Ok I am still catching up with the rep. I just ran out again :)

OPT you read my mind, I was going to reply to him here and say he isn't invited ROFL

As for the carrot cake I am not a huge fan of it anyway so no worries for that :) I will most likely have one of the extremely yummy cakes from a bakery close to me. The highlight of it all is the dinner. I don't wanna do your normal plated dinner. We are going to have thanksgiving at our wedding lol Family style. My favorite times are the holidays when our family gets together and has a good time so what better way to give it that feeling than to have that as the meal. Plus everyone loves thanksgiving dinner!! The only thing I was thinking of was to do chicken instead of turkey so that we are not all falling asleep lol

This is fun lol Now I just need a second job lol

We are going to have thanksgiving at our wedding lol Family style. My favorite times are the holidays when our family gets together and has a good time so what better way to give it that feeling than to have that as the meal. Plus everyone loves thanksgiving dinner!! The only thing I was thinking of was to do chicken instead of turkey so that we are not all falling asleep lol

You have my address right :huh: :p

All lies! Well I know you have my cell number anyway so at least save me some leftovers :p

All lies! Well I know you have my cell number anyway so at least save me some leftovers :p

Well if we end up having it at the Windham, NH location you will be right down the street! LOL So far they are the only ones I have seen with it on their menu and the place is gorgeous! Now if I can find a golf course around there even better!

Well if we end up having it at the Windham, NH location you will be right down the street! LOL So far they are the only ones I have seen with it on their menu and the place is gorgeous! Now if I can find a golf course around there even better!

Windham? What location? Have you looked here ? I live around the corner :D

http://www.atkinsonresort.com/

Windham? What location? Have you looked here ? I live around the corner :D

http://www.atkinsonresort.com/

I haven't! The place I saw is called Castleton. It's right on the lake over there.

I am putting that place on my list though. Golf courses are usually gorgeous places to take pictures plus the groom to be and many people around us love to golf.

I just looked at their online brochure that place is GORGEOUS!!! AND I love the purple mood lighting!

It's really nice and it's close to the highway, the only downside is they have limited suites for guests to stay overnight. The course is really nice too! Come check it out !

It's really nice and it's close to the highway, the only downside is they have limited suites for guests to stay overnight. The course is really nice too! Come check it out !

It's on my list :) There are hotels nearby aren't there? There will be a decent amount of people driving about an hour to get there.

It's on my list :) There are hotels nearby aren't there? There will be a decent amount of people driving about an hour to get there.

Yeah the closest is probably in Salem but Salem is really close. Just call them and ask them at the CC they will know the closest and best. If you do go let me know, maybe I'll pop over and we can have a drink in the pub!

Yeah the closest is probably in Salem but Salem is really close. Just call them and ask them at the CC they will know the closest and best. If you do go let me know, maybe I'll pop over and we can have a drink in the pub!

Then you could always be our very own wedding crashers! lol I will absolutely let you know. This is definitely on my list to visit

Then you could always be our very own wedding crashers! lol I will absolutely let you know. This is definitely on my list to visit

We're too old to crash weddings, besides, who would watch the puppy :p

Back