Can you believe....

Fantastic, congrats! Put some extra fabric softener into the load with his undies next time to say thanks :thumb:

Congrats!!!!! Best of luck to you 2

~Dee~

Thank you again everyone! I will be coming in here everyday until I am caught up on giving our rep :)

I am overwhelmed by everything at this point. Now I am in find a place mode and since fall is right around the corner it's the perfect time to go see places for my future fall wedding :) I still find this so strange that I am planning MY wedding.

Thank you again everyone! I will be coming in here everyday until I am caught up on giving our rep :)

I am overwhelmed by everything at this point. Now I am in find a place mode and since fall is right around the corner it's the perfect time to go see places for my future fall wedding :) I still find this so strange that I am planning MY wedding.

Word of advice?

Don't invite patswinagain :coffee:

Can you believe???

You seriously ask us that!!!! What we can't believe it took this long for a good man to do the right thing and propose... Now I have never met the man but if you said yes he must be one hell of a good guy... Just remember to put a penny in a jar each time you have nookie the 1st year... Then take two pennies out and empty it in year two... And keep repeating until you just forget about the pennies and maintain the nookie

Not to worry, dear. We'll all be glad to share our collective wisdom with you and eliminate needless worry. Which I'm sure you are DELIGHTED about.

;)

For instance, I recommend that you don't go wild and decide to use carrot cake as a wedding cake. It tastes really good, but the problem is that it weighs a ton and, therefore, when you stack it up it tends to keel over like the leaning tower of pisa. It really does.

Who knew? Certainly not Art's International Bakery, Taunton, Ma. Nope. You'd think they would have anticipated that, being professional bakers and all, but.....apparently you don't have to be a structural engineer to be a baker.

I am so happy for you, Kat. I know you will find the perfect place with perfect sights and scents. Fall is such a fabulous choice. Everything is go gorgeous and organic. I can't think of a better term for a union as organic. :)

If you need anything......

Love you, Darlin'.
Posted via Mobile Device

Oh. One more thing. Invite some real WINNERS so that you can sport them in my thread.;)
Posted via Mobile Device

Not to worry, dear. We'll all be glad to share our collective wisdom with you and eliminate needless worry. Which I'm sure you are DELIGHTED about.

;)

For instance, I recommend that you don't go wild and decide to use carrot cake as a wedding cake. It tastes really good, but the problem is that it weighs a ton and, therefore, when you stack it up it tends to keel over like the leaning tower of pisa. It really does.

Who knew? Certainly not Art's International Bakery, Taunton, Ma. Nope. You'd think they would have anticipated that, being professional bakers and all, but.....apparently you don't have to be a structural engineer to be a baker.

Our freaking Surgeon would have strongly cautioned against that cake. Certain of it.
Posted via Mobile Device

Back