Can you honestly believe that just happened??

Unfcukin believable. I have been a fan since 78 and have never been prouder. As weird as it is ... I take this team for granted and simply expect for them to win .... all of the fcukin time. :toast:

"Kiss this mutha f***er"

Willie McGinest you the man.

I nearly posted a poll at halftime asking what people's expectations were at that point but I was too demoralized. Might have been interesting.

One of those games you watch because you figure if they could comeback it would be the greatest comeback ever.

I have the whole game on my DVR and I'm watching the third quarter right now. Gostkowski just missed the extra point. Did James White score 3 touchdowns in this game?
White did. Had a very good game... came up huge in the clutch.

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

I kinda felt bad for Blank.

Sherman can jump off a bridge for all I care.
Must be awful to be a Falcons fan tonight. Aside from their generally overconfidence this week I have no problems with them and know it's one of the worst losses any fan will ever have to swallow. Wish I could have been the Cowgirls instead but oh well... Pats are Champs!

I have this on DVR and will watch in more detail soon. live it's hard to not just watch as an emotional fan.
Didn't see Sherman. F! him.
Blank seems like a good person and hopefully he gets an SB against someone else.

Never lost hope, I kept reminding myself of the 28 pts they came back in a loss to SF in 2012, they did it then In around 15min of play late in third quarter. We lost 41-34. It was amazing to rub this in to the idiots posting on my fb calling us losers.. last I checked a football game is 60min, not 40

Tell you what call BS if you want but i knew they'd come back and make a game of it.

When the Falcons scored another TD in the 2nd half and then when the Pats finally got one and Ghost missed the PAT, I felt pretty certain it wasn't going to happen.

When the Falcons scored another TD in the 2nd half and then when the Pats finally got one and Ghost missed the PAT, I felt pretty certain it wasn't going to happen.
Felt like nothing was going right.

Even after the Ryan fumble they had to settle for that FG.

When they were in fg range with like 3 minutes left, and then hightower, who I cannot say enough about, got that sack, then the hold to get out of fg range, that was unreal. I cannot say enough about the D.

I still can't believe it. I had given up hope at halftime but just couldn't shake the feeling that something was bound to happen I kept telling myself this game is over and sat in the same spot I was in until they won the coin toss. I screamed so loud and started running around the house with my 8 month old daughter in my hands and she was laughing and loving it I lost my breath from screaming

i gave it up at 28-3 and went out for junk food to drown my sorrows in. When i got back i thought "well at least they made a game of it". When they won I was just absolutely stunned. First OT in SB history. Greatest comeback in SB history by 3x (previous was 10 points if i understood the graphics right). Awesome. Fantastic. Incredible.

Never, ever believe that you can't reach for the stars.

Screen-Shot-2014-02-22-at-11.51.22-PM.png

Back