Captain America: The Winter Soldier (coming 2014)

Marvels know how to make greats superhero movies. Yes I do compare marvel to dC . Who imo tries to hard to be dark & takes to long to set up storyline. I actually liked this one better then avengers 2.

Loved it, though I thought it started a bit slow. They really nailed Spider-Man and I'm super stoked to see that franchise get up and running properly. Will definitely be seeing it again.

Black Panther was actually super cool and I can totally see his solo moving ripping it up.

Loved it, though I thought it started a bit slow. They really nailed Spider-Man and I'm super stoked to see that franchise get up and running properly. Will definitely be seeing it again. Black Panther was actually super cool and I can totally see his solo moving ripping it up.
I liked it they didn't need to waste time & pace of the movie . With his back story . Ironman just got to the point saying he's Spider-Man.

Some random thoughts

Great movie. I liked how it was serious but not dark and it had just the right amount a comedy.

I enjoyed the Ant-Man movie and really liked Paul Rudds performance again.

The comic with Hawkeye shooting Ant-Man on the cover... Yeah. I owned it. I thought it was cool they put that in the movie.

Black Panther is a bad ass. They hit a home run with the casting. Looking forward to his movie.

The Dr Strange preview was awesome.

The Spider-Man franchise can only go up.

Oh yeah, Ant Man was great. That could be a really fun franchise if they actually give it some attention.

"Is there a Howard Stank?"

lmao

We went to see it at the IMAX in 3D. Man was that the right choice. I haven't been blown away by a movie in quite some time. Yes, this also includes Star Wars. They have some work to do with the new X Men if they're going to even come close to this. My only gripe was the scenes during and after the credits. If you're going to make us stick around, at least make it worth our time. I think pretty much everyone knew that Spiderman would be back.

I thought it was "meh."

Though Spiderman was an improvement over the Garfield Twilight version.

I thought it was "meh."

Though Spiderman was an improvement over the Garfield Twilight version.

You're actually the first person I've heard that sentiment from. That being said, I haven't heard anyone say it was worse than Batman vs Superman which was a total trainwreck with lots of eye candy.

I loved the new Spidey. Garfield sucked.

Haven't watched Dawn of Justice yet. From what I have read, will need to watch in very dark room to try and see what is going on. That has put me off, hate when movies are too dark (unless it is only thr mood we are talking about).

I am not a big comic book guy, so I come at these movies as a casual fan who watched the horrible Superfriends cartoon in the 70s and 80s, and Linda Carter, Lou Farigno, etc...

So I thought the story in Civil War was meh. Stark seemed totally out of character to me. It was ok I guess.

Sent from my Enigma Device

Back