Caption This (MTV Music Awards Edition)

she dressed like the side of beef in Rocky that Stallone punches, that is a raw meat dress

you might want a refund on that lasik

ROFL No, no, I know about the dress... ROFL

What I mean is, I hear about Lady Gaga all the time, and for the life of me, I do NOT get why she is so popular.

:shrug:

What I mean is, I hear about Lady Gaga all the time, and for the life of me, I do NOT get why she is so popular.

why do people slow to rubber neck an accident scene?

why does aRex Ryan crave donuts?

why ask why?

it is the freak show of the day...a grace Jones rip-off crossed with Boy George with testicals

I am with you. I've seen a couple of videos, which sucked. She was on SNL in a costume that she appeared to have doubts about ever wearing again because it was such a pain in the ass. Her music makes me :huh:

What am I missing?:shrug:

why do people slow to rubber neck an accident scene?

why does aRex Ryan crave donuts?

why ask why?

it is the freak show of the day...a grace Jones rip-off crossed with Boy George with testicals

Ok, but still.....

I can't watch her at all.

I am with you. I've seen a couple of videos, which sucked. She was on SNL in a costume that she appeared to have doubts about ever wearing again because it was such a pain in the ass. Her music makes me :huh:

What am I missing?:shrug:

Ok, but still.....

I can't watch her at all.
she fell in the airport because of 1 outfit, 8" heals on boots that went upper thigh - she is a fashion mistake

I do not watch her either

I have heard that she is a very talented classical pianist. I wouldn't mind that.

She's a very talented song writer and performer who's a big hit with the youngsters.. I can take her in small doses. I can see what the buzz is about.. the music industry is lacking and needs any talent they can get. She's cashing in, good for her..

Wasn't crazy about the meat dress.. loved that she couldn't walk in the shoes that came with the other two outfits. Loved the rooster hats..

I'd hit it..

lady_gaga_meat_dress_mtv.jpg

check out my meat curtains

"Wow... this beef curtain dress really makes my testicles itch."

- "Lady" Ga-Ga

Back