Celtics

Been a The Athletic subscriber for a couple of years. It's good and you can hunt around for subscription rates below the asking price. Jay King is a good writer/reporter and his Anything is Portable Celts podcast is good. His co-host Sam Packard blows hot and cold, but overall It's good.

Wow! I don't often dive into the world of podcasts as the written word has always captured more attention for me.

However now that the vision for my work is expending to multimedia I will definitely explore that medium further.

Thanks for the heads up.

I watched the Philly-Toronto game just now, not great basketball IMHO, quite a poor game overall.

Wow! I don't often dive into the world of podcasts as the written word has always captured more attention for me.

However now that the vision for my work is expending to multimedia I will definitely explore that medium further.

Thanks for the heads up.
Sure. If you have a smartphone, you can get the podcast app and listen to Curren's twice weekly Patriots Talk podcast, Phil Perry's once weekly Next Pats and Chris Forsberg's Celtics Talk. All free.

Sure. If you have a smartphone, you can get the podcast app and listen to Curren's twice weekly Patriots Talk podcast, Phil Perry's once weekly Next Pats and Chris Forsberg's Celtics Talk. All free.

Will do. Thanks again man.

I'll be pleasantly surprised if the Celts win tonight only because the refs will not let them play the same, aggressive, physical defense they played in Boston. Their whistles will be worn out 8 minutes into the first quarter. Mark my words...

I'll be pleasantly surprised if the Celts win tonight only because the refs will not let them play the same, aggressive, physical defense they played in Boston. Their whistles will be worn out 8 minutes into the first quarter. Mark my words...
Agree!!
all the attention has been on how the Celts have manhandled him.... even though Durant to got, what, 20 free throws?
NBA doesn't want this wrapping up too soon.... expect a over officiated game that won't be in the Celtics favor

I'm glad that Timelord and Marcus proved worthy of their contract extensions. #1 defense in the league since the trade.

The roster was a mess to start the season. Too many ballhog guards and not enough defense or size. Getting White and Theis and shipping out some ball chuckers solidified the whole team.

Also glad to see Tatum and Brown growing up. Tatum fell in love with iso too much last year and the ball movement is better the past couple months.

Jaylen brown. Drives me nuts. His ball handling skills are shaky.

3 games to zip. How sweet it is. the nets look demoralized. I like it.
Quitters.

Gutless Quitters.

I'm not going to get too excited just yet about the prospects going forward, just because of how badly this Nets team laid down. "Best 7 seed ever" what a fucking joke. :coffee:

I hate Theis starting. I know it’s usually Timelord, but Theis shouldn’t take ONE friggin’ three. I don’t care how open he is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
I feel about him taking 3s like I feel about Smart of Horford taking 3s.

I just went and looked it up, Theis hits about 36% from 3, the same as Brown and Tatum, Horford and Smart are around 33%

(Grant Williams is 41%, I would have guess that one wrong)

Back