Chandler Jones Hospitalized on Sunday, at Practice on Monday

bideau

Offering friendly advice
Reaction score
:eeek:

Chandler Jones was hospitalized Sunday, practiced Monday

Posted by Michael David Smith on January 12, 2016, 6:09 PM EST

Patriots defensive end Chandler Jones suffered some type of health emergency serious enough that he was hospitalized on Sunday, but he was back at practice on Monday.

“Chandler Jones was admitted to the hospital on Sunday and released that day,” the Patriots confirmed in a statement to the Boston Herald. “He reported to work on time Monday morning and has participated in all meetings and practices since then.”

The Herald reports that Jones was rushed to the hospital on Sunday morning after he went to the Foxboro Police Department with a medical emergency, but police refused to say what the emergency was. Police also deleted information about the Jones situation from their dispatch records.

Foxboro Police Chief Edward T. O’Leary initially denied that his department had any dealing with Jones but then admitted later that at least five officers were involved in evaluating Jones in a parking lot at the police station. He said he had denied it earlier “because it was a medical call. I didn’t look at it as a police specific call.”

There has been no reporting about the nature of Jones’ medical emergency, other than that it did not prevent Jones from practicing.

Maybe he had an erection that lasted more than 4 hours. And he ask BB to take a look at it and when he unzipped his fly he poked bill in the eye.

Maybe he had an erection that lasted more than 4 hours. And he ask BB to take a look at it and when he unzipped his fly he poked bill in the eye.

It's time for a pig roast. Now where did I put that apple

It's time for a pig roast.

:spock: :sulk:

ROFL

---------- Post added at 07:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:16 PM ----------

Maybe bill told the team on Sunday that he's leaving for the New York Giants after the Super Bowl and Chandler Jones got in a fight with Bill, and Bill got punched in the eye by Jones, and Bill kicked Jones in the the gonads...

This is bad guys.

@DandCShow: According to police sources Chandler Jones "OD'd on pills" at Gronk's house Saturday night & was taken in an ambulance to Norwood Hospital.

This is bad guys.

@DandCShow: According to police sources Chandler Jones "OD'd on pills" at Gronk's house Saturday night & was taken in an ambulance to Norwood Hospital.

I hope those were erection pills.

Well this isn't good.

This could very well cause us a chance to go to the Superbowl.

---------- Post added at 08:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:13 PM ----------

That ought to end the season.

I was just thinking this.

This could very well cause us a chance to go to the Superbowl.

---------- Post added at 08:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:13 PM ----------

I was just thinking this.

The league was looking for a way to handicap the Pats. This will do just perfectly. If true, I'm disappointed in both of them and anyone else there.

Maybe DnC read the same unsubstantiated rumor from reddit?

Sent from my Enigma Device

The league was looking for a way to handicap the Pats. This will do just perfectly. If true, I'm disappointed in both of them and anyone else there.

I just can't believe this is happening. It's like a f****** nightmare. I hope this is not true my f****** god. And this could explain why Gronk wasn't at practice.......

---------- Post added at 08:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:16 PM ----------

Maybe DnC read the same unsubstantiated rumor from reddit?

Sent from my Enigma Device

And I hope its not true.

I have a hard time believing that he OD'd on Sunday but hasn't missed practice since.

I have a hard time believing that he OD'd on Sunday but hasn't missed practice since.

Who is the source . If he OD there no way . He would have been practicing on Monday & tuesday. Something not right

The only wording that concerns me is "police source". Usually, a rumor just has "source with knowledge" or something like that.

Gronk missed practice, a full pads practice, today.

Belichick has a shiner.

W.T.F. is going on in Foxboro????

Back